Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
wideload

Canned Air Local Supplier ?

After 10 months of running a very well vented gaming case I now have more dust than a fatfighters larder.

so does anyone know of a local supplier for the aerosol cans of compressed air so I can give the innards a good blast?

Ta

After 10 months of running a very well vented gaming case I now have more dust than a fatfighters larder.

so does anyone know of a local supplier for the aerosol cans of compressed air so I can give the innards a good blast?

Ta

Keigs and Jessops normally have it. Be careful to keep the can upright else the propellant comes out as liquid gunk.

any garage / workshop with a compressor and an airgun as they use for drying off engine parts after cleaning ?

Far better (& probably cheaper & better for the environment) - could always try hoover & paintbrush/tooth brush.

Ta

B&Q stock it.

Ta

I tried snorting it once.

Hint: Don't.

I spotted some 'air spray in shopshite the other day.