Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
mollag

A Return

I will be back on the Island at the end of Nov after a 11 month sojurn in foreign parts'

what can i expect to find after this time -- A brave new world or Groudhog day once more?

well considering we have some warning, we will give the place a lick of paint etc before you get back.

you know about the new 95% tax rate and that i was declared Dictator perpetuo right?

I will be back on the Island at the end of Nov after a 11 month sojurn in foreign parts'

what can i expect to find after this time -- A brave new world or Groudhog day once more?

If your belief is to find 'Groundhog Day' once more that is what your impression will be when you return...

Be open minded about it and you may be pleasantly surprised.

ETA - with Dictator Lao's permission of course.

Edited by Back to the Future

Groundog seems just fine from this angle and i will swear fealty to the Great Dicktator, honest

I was looking forward to some rogans and a Route 66 burger, oh well, it wil have to be a takeaway.

...........the Great Dicktator,

you've met me then.

Sound to me you got a 2 year stretch somewhere.

Watch out for Tony Brown asking you for loose change near the sea terminal. Don't give him any...he'll only waste it on education and hospitals.

Don't even think about going shopping in Strand Street - It's closed.

Ditto, Ramsey.

Fred Bridson has added a really really GIANT hat at the top

And a TINY tiny tiny hat on the bottom

Watch out for Tony Brown asking you for loose change near the sea terminal. Don't give him any...he'll only waste it on education and hospitals.

If only! Within five minutes he'd blow it on fairy lights and colourful bits of card to scatter around Douglas, calling it a redevelopment initiative, and a wheelbarrow full of Dr Parsnip's Miraculous, Fantabulous Mutton Chop Wax, the number one choice of mutton chop wax for cartoon Victorian industrialists since 1836.

Well, if you want to get ahead . . . . .

Well thats exciting news, i will call and see on me way to Batesons for a pork pie! yum

Is the distorting mirror still in the Strand Cinema foyer? A real good time that is yessir!

After the pie, don't forget the Knickerbocker Glory from Felices, the Dinky refuse wagon from Peggy's Lounge and your svelte 60's cocktail dress from Bette's.

And......

After the pie, don't forget the Knickerbocker Glory from Felices, the Dinky refuse wagon from Peggy's Lounge and your svelte 60's cocktail dress from Bette's.

And......

... A pint and a punch up in the Waterloo.