Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
sarahc

Pram Friendly Cafes/restaurants?

Can anyone recommend a lunch venue on the Island that is pram-friendly? Not too many steps and lots of space please!

Thanks all :)

Always seems to be room in M&S Cafe, and they've got wooden highchairs if you need.

Cat With No Tail has a Family Area out the back that is very pram friendly.

Try Cafe Eden at the Eden Park Garden Centre - pretty good food and easy access.

Access may be fine but if you bothered to read previous posts about this place you would see the food and service is shite

Can anyone recommend a lunch venue on the Island that is pram-friendly? Not too many steps and lots of space please!

Thanks all :)

Pizza Palace @ Colours is ace for the nippers, loads of space, they don't mind them running around and have toys on the dancefloor for em too.

Try Cafe Eden at the Eden Park Garden Centre - pretty good food and easy access.

Access may be fine but if you bothered to read previous posts about this place you would see the food and service is shite

You forgot to mention the ridiculous prices for a slice of cake etc, queued for 20 minutes the other day for a coffee, all so i could give baby Roo a snack, she wasnt happy she had to wait!

Staff standing around doing nothing in the kitchen when they could have been serving fed up customers, yes quite right shite is the word!

Dont bother trying Igi's either, i asked if they had a high chair but they dont so i guess not "child friendly", its a shame because i love the place so much i am normally happy to carry the pram up the stairs.

Strand 58 or what ever its called now seems pretty child friendly, there is normally a few buggies in there during the week.

Strand 58 or what ever its called now seems pretty child friendly, there is normally a few buggies in there during the week.

No kids menu that I could see there. Took my nippers in yesterday and walked out again.

Ended up in Allesandros, which while not pram friendly because of the stairs is very kid friendly in terms of the menu. Great food, fresh, good price and nice staff.

Sir Normans is always good to take a little one to and the food is delish for bar food.

I'm sick and tired of all the prams and mothers in Douglas during lunch time!!!!! Do you really have to come to town then?? have some respect for office workers who want to chill out and drink / eat without queuing and listening to screaming babies! why won't you come in the morning?

I'm sick and tired of all the prams and mothers in Douglas during lunch time!!!!! Do you really have to come to town then?? have some respect for office workers who want to chill out and drink / eat without queuing and listening to screaming babies! why won't you come in the morning?

why don't you take a packed lunch you miserable twat if it concerns you so much! if you want to chill I could push you into a chest freezer in shoprite if you like?

Kick a Ginger day today so maybe keep your head down