Unwanted Mail

Today my post consists of:-

1.I.O.M Bank leaflet

2.The Curry Lounge

3. CTC signed Display

4. Spar

5. Graylaw Freight Group

All unsolicited mail that I never read.Seems a waste of paper etc.On the front of the Graylaw flyer it says...Paperless Invoicing"Graylaw's commitment to helping the environment".

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep my recycling box directly under the letter box. Saves time.

Fantastic

Right here is what you do,

curry /pizza leaflets etc keep them to one side until you have saved a couple of the postage paid envelopes that come with special offers, catalogues, credit cards and various companies that tout for business etc, and put several items in each of the envelopes, and redistribute it back to the various beggars that are sending the shite out !! cleans my rubbish out a treat !

Right here is what you do,

curry /pizza leaflets etc keep them to one side until you have saved a couple of the postage paid envelopes that come with special offers, catalogues, credit cards and various companies that tout for business etc, and put several items in each of the envelopes, and redistribute it back to the various beggars that are sending the shite out !! cleans my rubbish out a treat !

Junk mail from the Post Office is not so different from ads on Gmail. It helps to pay for the service which in turn keeps down the cost of doing business on the IOM and helps keep people in jobs.

Today my post consists of:-

1.I.O.M Bank leaflet

2.The Curry Lounge

3. CTC signed Display

4. Spar

5. Graylaw Freight Group

All unsolicited mail that I never read.Seems a waste of paper etc.On the front of the Graylaw flyer it says...Paperless Invoicing"Graylaw's commitment to helping the environment".

Have you had your Manx Motor Mart this month?

Me too but I'm not thinking of buying a car at the moment. So it is a useless exercise sending that publication to thousands of households on the island.

Have you had your Manx Motor Mart this month?

Me too but I'm not thinking of buying a car at the moment. So it is a useless exercise sending that publication to thousands of households on the island.

But SOME people are thinking of buying a car... I did only a week ago.

As someone once said - "Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half"