Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Paramount

Gatecrasher New Years Eve @ Paramount City

The Big One....New Years Eve 2009 at Paramount City!!!

Gatecrasher

New Years Eve

Isle Of Man

For the first time we are very pleased to be welcoming the Global Clubbing Super Brand Gatecrasher to Paramount City!!!

Gatecrasher Resident AJ Gibson will be spinning the tunes and taking us into the new year!!!

DJ's

AJ Gibson

Ricky Rooney

Jason Quinn

21:00 - 03:00

(Last Admssion 22:30)

Ages 18 & Over

Tickets NOW on Sale Priced £15 from...

Paramount City, Queens Promenade

Clinches Tapas Bar, North Quay, 620063

---Ticket Reservations ---

By Phone.. 01624 622447

Send us a message via facebook...

Join our group - Paramount City Events

No doubt there'll be a moronic drunken brawl or three somewhere on the prom at some point in the wee hours of NYD.

I hope there's something decent on the telly that night

Top 100 Trance Tracks of the 00's...?

Alan Titchmarsh's Manx Plant Food Adventure

Alan travels to the Isle of Man to watch muppets munching on Miracle Grow while bopping to outdated dance music played by the same DJ's week in, week out.

Alan travels to the Isle of Man to watch muppets munching on Miracle Grow while bopping to outdated dance music played by the same DJ's week in, week out.

Jason does play some good tunnage, Ricky Rooney also.

Ok trance is not my personal cup off tea, but the lads are atleast trying to organise something differeent for Mann.

At the end off the day, go to the UK and there will be many more NYE Dance Nights you can attend.

Ok trance is not my personal cup off tea, but the lads are atleast trying to organise something differeent for Mann.

At the end off the day, go to the UK and there will be many more NYE Dance Nights you can attend.

Mate, there's nothing different about it. Its the same outdated $hite month in, month out pushed by the same 'big ego' DJ's. New years in England again this year me thinks.

Less trouble, better music, better atmosphere, less chavvy 'hey boys' to ruin your night, no ugly Manx lasses and a choice of DJ's besides Ricky f***ig Rooney and Jason Quinn. :cool:

Mate, there's nothing different about it. Its the same outdated $hite month in, month out pushed by the same 'big ego' DJ's. New years in England again this year me thinks.

Less trouble, better music, better atmosphere, less chavvy 'hey boys' to ruin your night, no ugly Manx lasses and a choice of DJ's besides Ricky f***ig Rooney and Jason Quinn. :cool:

Each to their own Mukka.

I personally am having a party at mine with mates and will be spinning a fine selection of Funk, Soul & Motown and some US Garage/Deep House.

If there was a night like the early 90's MoS, a little CJ Mackintosh or The God like mixing skills of Tony Humprhries ( :blink: ) Then this would make me want to attend.

The problem is we are in the minority and the general "Hey Boy" of Mann likes the tunage that Ricky & Jason play.

At least the 2 off them are out their spinning and spreading their own gospel. We may not appreciate it, but you have to acknowledge that they are atleast making an effort and they do work hard.

:)

Looks like I picked the wrong year end to stop sniffing glue

Raving was ACE in 1990, there is so much better music about than the dance music you hear now, people need to move with the times......Hahaha says she, tucked up with her slippers and knitting, past it? me? too darn right. Have fun kids :)

I collect and like many genres of music, unfortunately the majority of gigs out there are mainstream and thats why I play more of those than any other style.

If your sick of hearing myself and Jason's names around, put your own nights on... plenty of people do and they are fantastic! Christian with his Social Security, Scott Bradshaw with his "The After Party" events... all brilliant and lots of effort goes into them, all are just not as well supported as they should be (our events are also not as well supported as they should be) Maybe an era of multimedia entertainment at the touch of a button or people being a little cautious with spending.. all reasons why things aren't like they used to be.

Enjoy NYE whatever your up to, I wonder how many people will be slagging off a Deadmau5 gig in a few months time?

Edited by Deejay Denzel