Funny Phone Call From Tesco

The words "go get it your self" ??

You see sometimes - people have a reason for not getting off there lazy asses and getting it from store themselves

My - reason - illness - not that entered the wise cracking idiots brain that put it in here

phone a friend :D

The words "go get it your self" ??

You see sometimes - people have a reason for not getting off there lazy asses and getting it from store themselves

My - reason - illness - not that entered the wise cracking idiots brain that put it in here

As for - All you had to do was look out of the window this morning and your brain should have told you "no Tesco delivery for me today". But your brain didn't do that.

Charming - i kinda figured that with a couple hours snow fall the island would fall apart and it did - that wasnt the point the actual delivery - but how Tesco dealt with the cancellation.

Its not like in sussex one night when the weatherman missed a bit of wind one night - snow is kinda easy to pick up on weather system - we knew it was coming and it wasnt if we are honest a lot !!

The Island doesn't fall apart because Tesco don't deliver - but maybe it does for you. Sad.

I appreciate you have not seen the road conditons if you cannot get out, but the Tesco vans are not 4x4 all terrain vehices.

The roads were terrible. Cars stranded everywhere, cars hitting vehicles, cars in hedges. The fire engine was dragging cars from hedges.

No grit on bus routes until 8pm last night(by me anyway).

but all major roads where open from mid day it doesn't make sense to me.

It's not the major roads that are the problem, it's the last few hundred yards on the untreated residential streets that knackers them.

but all major roads where open from mid day it doesn't make sense to me.

It's not the major roads that are the problem, it's the last few hundred yards on the untreated residential streets that knackers them.

I can't see the problem either. 707 miles of road on the Isle of Man and 733 plus DoT workers.

1 DoT worker, 1 shovel, 1 mile, 1 day = problem sorted.