Wanted Manx Kitten

Why don't you start the "Cat Poop Patrol" group, disgruntled members can walk round their neighbourhood armed with Supersoaker water pistols and drench any offending furballs caught sh*tting in peoples gardens. :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

epper sprays and various other sprays such as those mentioned by Tee

I never mentioned anything about sprays!, these are crystals you put around flower beds the citrus aromer ((smell ) i can't spell ) is meant to stop them using beds as a toilet.

oh  :unsure:

/me grasping at straws

Has just sitting them down and explaining the situation been tried?

Lol :lol:

Maybe the "Cat Poop Patrol" could gather together all the local neighbourhood moggies for a lesson in polite pooping.

Message to all cats................please feel to roam wherever and whenever you like, but if you must sh*t in peoples gardens please make sure to bury the offending mess at least 3 foot deep, ie out of sight and deep enough so as not to be disturbed by people digging in their flowerbeds or just generally pottering around in their gardens. :P

Lol  :lol:

Maybe the "Cat Poop Patrol" could gather together all the local neighbourhood moggies for a lesson in polite pooping.

Message to all cats................please feel to roam wherever and whenever you like, but if you must sh*t in peoples gardens please make sure to bury the offending mess at least 3 foot deep, ie out of sight and deep enough so as not to be disturbed by people digging in their flowerbeds or just generally pottering around in their gardens.  :P

If the problem wasn't so troublesome Minnie I would probably laugh as well.

I'm not on a mad cat hunt Tee, can't really blame the animals, more the fault of the irresponsible owners

I wonder what the implications are (from a legal point of view) if someone were to leave a saucer of whiskas laced with rat poison in their own garden?

Hypothetically speaking of course ;)

more the fault of the irresponsible owners

Irresponsible in what way?

Letting their cat out while not on a leash? ( going out to walk the cat? )

Not following their cat around everywhere it goes cleaning up after them?

For having a cat to start with?

I'm not on a mad cat hunt Tee, can't really blame the animals, more the fault of the irresponsible owners

New Poop Patrol rules..............

Message to all irresponsible moggy owners..........if you cannot control your little sh*t machines (either by means of a cat lead or otherwise) please follow your beloved little moggy around, night or day, whilst it is happily roaming, carrying with you a trowel or other garden implement, and follow the rules as previously set out for the cats. Please be aware that if you do not follow these rules you may well be drenched with our Supersoakers, or you may be digging a little hole in your own garden to bury your dearly departed rat-poisoned moggy. Thank you.

more the fault of the irresponsible owners

Irresponsible in what way?

Letting their cat out while not on a leash? ( going out to walk the cat? )

Not following their cat around everywhere it goes cleaning up after them?

For having a cat to start with?

Well...yes to the first 2 suggestions, why not?

Dog owners have to toe the line and not allow their dogs to wander freely, they are also required to clean up after them.

I've said earlier, I have no problem whatsoever if people want to keep cats, I'm just suggesting they should act responsibly and not allow them to make a disgusting mess in the gardens of other people. Is that an unreasonable request?

Why should other people have to clean up the mess left behind by the pets of irresponsible owners?

How the f****  do you follow a cat? over walls & through hedges  :unsure:

And as for putting a cat on a lead  many hours of p**s taking there

Well I suppose the answer is...if people are unable/unwilling to accept responsibility for owning a cat perhaps they shouldn't own one.

Why not keep a cat on a lead anyway?

Or have them licenced like dogs?