manxonline forums gone

Prepare for an influx of new members...

...including me, hello by the way.

"Unfortunately the manx forum can no longer be provided here on manx online.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the many enjoyable topics on the forums over the past few months. Unfortunately some posters chose not to adhere to the forum terms and conditions and the quantity of this kind of post makes effectively moderating the forum impractical." 

Lo peeps.

What a blow eh? Was coming along nicely too I thought. Oh well, hope to catch you all in here instead.

• 10 years later...

What happened to beemanx? I was on that.

Blimey, now we're really going back in time. I CBA going back through your posts to work out if you're actually old enough to have been around in those days but I'm sure a few on here already know the answer...

Blimey, now we're really going back in time. I CBA going back through your posts to work out if you're actually old enough to have been around in those days but I'm sure a few on here already know the answer...

Not sure why you would question what I said. I never said I was a regular contributor, but you do know kids can use computers, right??? Yes, brings back fond memories of my Windows 95 computer; being banned from AOL on the very first day I got internet access after I went into a chat room with CAPS LOCK on, which meant I was repeatedly "shouting" at the poor Americans, unbeknownst to me of course.

It seems you Can't Be Arsed enough to actually type can't be arsed