Crap Service And Totally Inadequate

ramseyrocks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruitment is a hardfaced business. They want you on the books and then can often forget about you. They're almost as bad as estate agents, particularly one that has offices all over and has a name that suggests they are singers. Estate agents/recruitment companies will happily lie through their teeth because you are just a commodity to them.

Ah so now we know, it was an estate agent that porked your misses.

If you look at the plate at the side of hamblins door I am sure it says search and select group or summat similar, I could very well be wrong it could be something like search and selection in which case I appologise for my mistake. Either way all these agencies seem to piss in the same pot and compared to agencies elsewhere seem to have no idea on what to do.

Yes, you are wrong. They are in no way related.

• 2 weeks later...

Really? The company I work for received a CV from them only a few months back so I assumed they were still pestering people with unsolicited CVs.

In that case there really is no agency to deal with technical vacancies, which is more than a little bit shit. Although a perfect opportunity for a hard working HR person to provide a niche service.

Hi, I would like to let you know that Miracles now has a new team which includes Consultants with experience in technical positions.

Hi from Miracles. We are under new Management now so try us again you may be surprised.

Surely this should read - 'you will be delighted with our service' rather than 'may be surprised'...

I wasn't going to say because I was trying to save your pride Gladys. Although, I think you've successfully recounted the adventure without the embarrassing graphic detail. It's a good thing that this was only about those 'technical positions' and not about the CCTV video that's been doing the rounds.