Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Bobs

Mlc Election

I have just heard a runour that Kevin Woodford (the Chef) is standing for MLC; does anyone know if this is true?

I have just heard a runour that Kevin Woodford (the Chef) is standing for MLC; does anyone know if this is true?

Jesus wept, it's not beyond the realms of belief. He'll probably get in as well, along with equally desirable candidates muffin the mule, a discarded sandwich that someone fished out of a bin, and a promotional life size cardboard cut out of Bruce Willis from Die Hard 2.

Jesus wept, it's not beyond the realms of belief. He'll probably get in as well, along with equally desirable candidates muffin the mule, a discarded sandwich that someone fished out of a bin, and a promotional life size cardboard cut out of Bruce Willis from Die Hard 2.

Shame Gef from Dalby isn't still around.

He might be good - especially if he can do something with the vegetables there already.

I can imagine his candidate statement - 'for £4.79 I got half a pound of lard, a banana, and a pigs trotter, and I can make the DTL last a year, and feed a family of four on that'.

God help us all if it's true really though.

Shame Gef from Dalby isn't still around.

Too true. I don't suppose the waxworks from the house of Manannan are up to much - generic celt #002 seems like a man of the people.

He's just stirring.

To stand for LegCo he'd need to find some really stupid MHKs to support him and we don't have..... ermmm, wait a minute... let me think this through again.

You remember David Buttery, who used to have the Tanrogan, stood for the Keys last time round? What if he goes for it too, and both get in. Might it be a case of too many cooks?

Edited by censorship

If they want a prickly well known chef with comedy facial hair they might as well go for Cheeky Boy. At least he's entertaining!

If they want a prickly well known chef with comedy facial hair they might as well go for Cheeky Boy. At least he's entertaining!

A decent haircut wouldn't go amiss though...