What Happened To Kenmac

Its still there but its re-branded as Swagelok, I worked under Swagelok for just over a year, until there was an incident involving a large meeting a big boss from America and the truth. Before I left they were moving production of all Regulators, DBBs and Monoflanges out to the US and replacing them with crappy bit parts, not sure how well that went though.

At least one of the members on here still works there.

Its still there but its re-branded as Swagelok, I worked under Swagelok for just over a year, until there was an incident involving a large meeting a big boss from America and the truth. Before I left they were moving production of all Regulators, DBBs and Monoflanges out to the US and replacing them with crappy bit parts, not sure how well that went though.

Big-Brother-is-Watching-You-Poster-Card-C10204521.jpeg

Edited by Thargoid Killer

edited to delete picture!

Edited by Back to the Future

Big-Brother-is-Watching-You-Poster-Card-C10204521.jpeg

Ahh

Run away!