Ministerial Shuffle

Ripsaw

1 hour ago, Bandits said:

To be honest I’d have much more respect for Tim Crookall as an MHK of integrity f he came out and said the whole place was a shitshow ran by muppets and jacked it in. 

He rather said that at the first broadcast meeting after he’s been elected and took up the post of Minster of DOI. He was quite open and honest about what a shit show he was taking over. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:dmittedly he got rid of Nick Black on arrival, but he was always the human shield for the people who really ran the DoI.  If he's being continuously fed duff information and dropped in it, he may want further heads to roll and the idea of civil servants actually being responsible for their actions will be unthinkable for the Cabinet Office. 

Hopefully Lewin might bring a bit of a change of culture in. It’s a shitshow and they can’t even pretend it’s anything less than a shitshow anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

Did he ever get the independent advisor he said he wanted to advise him if the CS were telling the truth?

He doesnt need an advisor to tell him he's been fed a load of crap and there not telling the truth or even remotely close to it. Mind you he's not doing himself any favours with his rabbit in headlights reaction to many of the issues that crop up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

No he did that as he found it difficult to work for a living.

if this App does not work at the airport and leaves a lot of local people  feeling railroaded ,   he will  loose all his credibility , the honeymoon period is over , and Tim must have made the decision  to approve the introduction of the parking payment app, sadly introduced without any consultation with the frequent flyers or travelling public , who regularly use the carparks  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

I do wonder if he's heading for an "It's me or them" showdown.  Admittedly he got rid of Nick Black on arrival, but he was always the human shield for the people who really ran the DoI.  If he's being continuously fed duff information and dropped in it, he may want further heads to roll and the idea of civil servants actually being responsible for their actions will be unthinkable for the Cabinet Office. 

But overdue and welcomed by the Manx public

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bandits said:

To be honest I’d have much more respect for Tim Crookall as an MHK of integrity f he came out and said the whole place was a shitshow ran by muppets and jacked it in. 

Yesterday, Manx Radio published Tim Crookall speaking about the horse tram debacle while Mr Crookall played coconut shells.  I can't believe I just wrote those words, and yet, that's not all! There's four such episodes which have been published so far: https://taxpayersalliance.im/your-taxes-at-work-manx-radio-produces-instruments-of-democracy/

9 hours ago, Josem said:

Yesterday, Manx Radio published Tim Crookall speaking about the horse tram debacle while Mr Crookall played coconut shells.  I can't believe I just wrote those words, and yet, that's not all! There's four such episodes which have been published so far: https://taxpayersalliance.im/your-taxes-at-work-manx-radio-produces-instruments-of-democracy/

Thank you for alerting me to such a load of dire and insulting crap. 

• Like 2