Meet The Andersons

During the year 2010, a man named Anderson, lives an ordinary life. An MHK by day and a hero by night, he sits alone at home by his monitor, waiting for a sign, a signal - from what or whom he doesn't know - until one night, a mysterious man named Morpheous seeks him out and introduces him to that faceless character he has been waiting for: Brown. A messiah of sorts, Brown presents Anderson with the truth about his world by shedding light on the dark secrets that have troubled him for so long...

...and

I hear the next round of those adverts is going to follow a more direct theme:

Meet the Shimmins: John Shimmin in a Donkey Jacket standing next to a Del Boyesque Robin Reliant that's parked in front of a prime area of greenbelt land. Tagline - "I'm John Shimmin and this is my Isle of Man. But you can have a few hectares of it for a fiver".

Meet the Teares: Eddie Teare rises out of his coffin and feasts on a live cat before leaving his crypt and skulking around the corridors of Nobles', going through the pockets of sleeping patients and harvesting the organs of the recently deceased in an oversized lunch box. "I'm Eddie Teare and this is my Isle of Man. Come visit us some time, just make sure you don't get sick whilst you're here!".

Meet the Browns: Tony Brown sat in his office, glowering menacingly at the camera. "I'm Tony Brown and this is MY bloody Island, sunshine, MINE right? I was elected fair and square and if you don't like it, you can just bloody well f*** off MY Island and go back to yours! Oh, you don't have an Island of your own? That's because you're proper shite, like. So shut the f*** up then, and let me get on w'things. OK?"

Meet the Bells: Allan Bell sitting at a grand looking desk, hurriedly brushing away a document marked "DED eyes only: Sell populace and Island to operators of a Chinese sweatshop" before composing himself and smiling serenly. "I'm Allan Bell, but you can call me Jesus... or at a pinch sir... and soon this will be my Island. Until I find a buyer that is."

Meet the Chuckles: Quayle and Earnshaw sitting on deckchairs, messily eating ice cream and cooing at shiny pebbles. "We're... we... that is to say... WE are... er... what's our line? What did Tony say? I bet it was great, whatever he said. I hope we're just like him when we're all growned up"

I hear the next round of those adverts is going to follow a more direct theme:

Meet the Browns: Tony Brown sat in his office, glowering menacingly at the camera. "I'm Tony Brown and this is MY bloody Island, sunshine, MINE right? I was elected fair and square and if you don't like it, you can just bloody well f*** off MY Island and go back to yours! Oh, you don't have an Island of your own? That's because you're proper shite, like. So shut the f*** up then, and let me get on w'things. OK?"

:lol: class Vinnie, pity some knob had to try to follow it up in the next post