Douglas East

Sean South

I have to say, that Buster chap, he is no looker, is he? In fact I would go as far as to say that, not only is he repulsive by his actions but also by appearance too.

Might look a bit cuddly if you're five years into a ten stretch and haven't seen the missus for a while

Hahahah we can hope, eh? I don't suppose real life prison is like Shawshank though.

Is poor Bubba a smoker?

Since this all came out i've heard a plethora of rumours, obviously un-repeatable, about his conduct. MAYBE, words such as, closets, skeletons and copious rattling was what i heard.

There couldn't possibly be more to this, could there?

Perhaps he'll write his memoirs while he's in! #3497 cabbyl ushtey maybe right! ;-)

Maybe he might be writing his Manx version of Jump to: navigation, search CB - Knows me as Spud! I agree with him! Catch up with you in Spill The ... and I will stop long enough to put "The world right..." PS. CB is one of these people (unlike me) has never made enemies - From School todate!!

Mein Kampf 200px-Mein_Kampf.png

Most common cover of Mein Kampf. Author(s) Adolf Hitler Country Germany Language German Genre(s) Autobiography, Political theory Publisher Eher Verlag Publication date July 18, 1925 Pages 720 Followed by Zweites Buch

Mein Kampf and I like CB Comments (Spud)Says

Perhaps he'll write his memoirs while he's in!

No doubt he won't be stuck for titles or book ideas...

"A recipe for disaster"

"How to cook books"

"The architects, and my demise"

"Big sentence, little thought about getting caught "

"Cooking the ideal three and a half minute year egg"

"The Three square meal a day guide"

"How to lower your heating bills at home"

"A guide to 3 to 5 year investments"

• Like 1

I thought TB was a bit posh, that buster fellow looks like a swamp rat, oh god, I really really have taken a pick against him. How would he fit in at parties with 'fancy people', I don't know but he must have some big ideas about himself, I'm close to sending him hate mail, really I am.

• Like 1

I thought TB was a bit posh, that buster fellow looks like a swamp rat, oh god, I really really have taken a pick against him. How would he fit in at parties with 'fancy people', I don't know but he must have some big ideas about himself, I'm close to sending him hate mail, really I am.

You need to post it at the same time you send the one to god about all the rain!

At least you know his address for the next 21 months.