Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sean South

Douglas East

Pat are you admitting a Party affilated to the Liberal Party in the UK does not produce audited Accounts, a simple yes or No will suffice?

[/quote

Not only have I said no such thing but, as stated previously, LVP are not affiliated to the Liberal Democrats.

Why the question mark after a statement?

Saen, you love to make unfounded assumptions, never let the facts get in the way of a conspiracy.

The UK Liberal Party in the UK require an affilated association to comply with:-

Each Affiliated Association must have a constitution containing the following minimum requirements:

a) The objectives of the Affiliated Association shall include:-

to affiliate to the Liberal Party;

to recruit new members to the Liberal Party;

to raise funds to support local and national activities;

to promote, and increase understanding of, the Beliefs and Aims of the Liberal Party;

to select and support candidates in local elections;

to select and support a Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for each constituency covered by the Association.

b) A copy of the Association's constitution must be sent to the President of the Liberal Party, who must be informed whenever the constitution is amended;

c) An Annual General Meeting must be held each year to which all the Association's members are invited. The AGM must elect at least three officers, including a Chair and a Treasurer;

d) A bank or building society account must be maintained for Association funds, an annual financial statement presented to the AGM, and a copy of the annual financial statement sent to the Treasurer of the Liberal Party.

G6. The President of the Liberal Party is responsible for ensuring that each Affiliated Association’s constitution complies with the Constitution of the Liberal Party.

So Pat has the Lib Van complied with the above, if so why wont Kate as Chairman of the Lib Van publish the annual finacial statements of the Lib Van Party, after all they have been sent to the UK?

Again a question mark after a (wrong) statement. Kind of sets the tone.

FOR THE LAST TIME KEV, LVP ARE NOT AFFILIATED TO THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS, NOTHING HAS BEEN SENT "TO THE UK" BECAUSE WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED TO THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS. WHY SHOULD WE COMPLY TO THE ABOVE WHEN IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH US?

Now answer the questions asked of you.

"you love to make unfounded assumptions, never let the facts get in the way of a conspiracy." I gave the facts, you gave the unfounded assumption, let's call the whole thing off.

If we elect Robetshaw we are electing a know shareholder of the Sefton Group and a Lacey babe, we will be voting to the total demise of the Castle Mona, as we will only have Brenda to try to save it, we cant afford to take this risk can we?

Look at the Sefton bid for Summerland, a flip that didnt come off, Chris had to know about this, what did he do, tell us Chris.

Cant wait to see the Joughin Manifesto, he could be the man.

The idea must be that if you keep repeating this nonsense often enough then some one will actually believe it. So lets have one last go - I SOLD my shares in the Sefton and RETIRED in 2005. What the company has done since and does now is NOTHING to do with me. The few shares I kept for old times sake are so I can get sent a copy of the annual accounts. I spent years of my life building up the Sefton and have extremely fond memories of it. I know you are having great difficulty understanding anything I say so I will explain it like this - when you have a great holiday it is nice to remember it by keeping a few photographs... OK? well keeping a few shares is no more important or significant than that. Got it now?

Now Heifer I give up on you.

Chris Robertshaw

Don't give up Chris, it is quite fun watching Kev crash and burn actually.

Love the mystery of this thread. I can't work out yet if the heifer character is a genuine bumbling idiot, or a fictional construct designed by an opponent to make the MET/Woodford campaign look both sinister and stupid at the same time.

Damn, busted

Love the mystery of this thread. I can't work out yet if the heifer character is a genuine bumbling idiot, or a fictional construct designed by an opponent to make the MET/Woodford campaign look both sinister and stupid at the same time.

Damn, busted

Heifer/Kev's on the phone to Buster now to see what question he should ask next after being shot down....again.

Edited by Sean South

dr_evil.jpg

IT'S BUSTER!!

Saen, you love to make unfounded assumptions, never let the facts get in the way of a conspiracy.

The UK Liberal Party in the UK require an affilated association to comply with:-

Each Affiliated Association must have a constitution containing the following minimum requirements:

to promote, and increase understanding of, the Beliefs and Aims of the Liberal Party;

to select and support a Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for each constituency covered by the Association.

b) A copy of the Association's constitution must be sent to the President of the Liberal Party, who must be informed whenever the constitution is amended;

c) An Annual General Meeting must be held each year to which all the Association's members are invited. The AGM must elect at least three officers, including a Chair and a Treasurer;

d) A bank or building society account must be maintained for Association funds, an annual financial statement presented to the AGM, and a copy of the annual financial statement sent to the Treasurer of the Liberal Party.

G6. The President of the Liberal Party is responsible for ensuring that each Affiliated Association's constitution complies with the Constitution of the Liberal Party.

So Pat has the Lib Van complied with the above, if so why wont Kate as Chairman of the Lib Van publish the annual finacial statements of the Lib Van Party, after all they have been sent to the UK?

That's taken from the Liberal Party website, not, the Liberal Democrats. In any case you quote from the internal regulations for branches of the party, not, sister parties in other jurisdictions.

G6. The President of the Liberal Party is responsible for ensuring that each Affiliated Association's constitution complies with the Constitution of the Liberal Party.

That's taken from the Liberal Party website, not, the Liberal Democrats. In any case you quote from the internal regulations for branches of the party, not, sister parties in other jurisdictions.

Aaaannnnnndddd Kevin/Heifer f**ks up AGAIN!!! :D

Woodford used a local company to obtain locations and permissions, i was contacted by them and agreed to them putting them on my scaffolding erected through out Dougalas East.

Just drove down Derby Rd and seen big 'Vote for Kev' signs on some scafolding. Is that yours Heifer?

hope they were well "secured"

lets trust Chris will tell us what action he has taken as being a Shareholder of the Sefton Group

As i hold shares in the Ladbrookes Group,me thinks i'll give them a phone. As they own the Hilton Hotel chain, i'll tell them, as i'm a shareholder, though a minor one, i want them to build something super and spiffing on the old Summerland site.

I summise they'll tell me to fuck off as i'm sure Lacey would to Robertshaw if he asked the same thing or interfere with any off Lacey's buiseneses.

One thing that comes to mind though about Woodford. As he's such a big Celeb and done loads of TV. Got so many contacts and degrres and positions on Boards. He charges over £200 a night B&B at the Douglas Ritz, why does he need someone else to fund his campain ?

I'd have thought he'd have enough dosh of his own ?

lets trust Chris will tell us what action he has taken as being a Shareholder of the Sefton Group

As i hold shares in the Ladbrookes Group,me thinks i'll give them a phone. As they own the Hilton Hotel chain, i'll tell them, as i'm a shareholder, though a minor one, i want them to build something super and spiffing on the old Summerland site.

I summise they'll tell me to fuck off as i'm sure Lacey would to Robertshaw if he asked the same thing or interfere with any off Lacey's buiseneses.

One thing that comes to mind though about Woodford. As he's such a big Celeb and done loads of TV. Got so many contacts and degrres and positions on Boards. He charges over £200 a night B&B at the Douglas Ritz, why does he need someone else to fund his campain ?

I would have said that although he has enough cash to control his own campaign, he lacks the knowledge to run one. So the only option open to him was to employ the islands best spin doctors. And I'm sure he won't be disappointed. :lol:

And don't forget all the money he made from all his successful restaurants etc he had. I wonder what he has shares in? Well Heifer?? Do tell us

FOR THE LAST TIME KEV, LVP ARE NOT AFFILIATED TO THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS, NOTHING HAS BEEN SENT "TO THE UK" BECAUSE WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED TO THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS. WHY SHOULD WE COMPLY TO THE ABOVE WHEN IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH US?

Who gave you permission to use the Liberal Democrats logo in the LVP logo?