Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
- Paul -

Doctor Who

BBC One 6.20pm Saturday 3 April.

The new regenerated Doctor has twenty minutes to save the world - and only Amy Pond can help him.

Nice quiet start then.

Edited by - Paul -

Not bad at all although the music score seemed a bit more intrusive than the previous series.

After 73 letters, I see the BBC still haven't taken any notice of my idea for a Sonic Coping Saw.

Just imagine all the adventures you could have with a Sonic Coping Saw.

Not bad at all although the music score seemed a bit more intrusive than the previous series.

yeh i really noticed it a lot more last night, seemed a bit too much IMO

still cracking episode, if a bit predictable, but then its dr who......

Not made up my mind on the new Dr yet, it still feels as if he has not fully settled as a character yet. Maybe it is because of the shadow cast by the previous Dr.

and as for Karen Sheila Gillan.... cor indeed... and kissogram... I think they could not get away with saying she was a stripper...

Edited by Manx Zombie

Not sure I liked the new Dalek design as shown last night.

They looked like they'd been over designed by the Russians during the cold war.

And those colours......would merciless killing machines really worry about that?

Not sure I liked the new Dalek design as shown last night.

And those colours......would merciless killing machines really worry about that?

Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Brown, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink and Mr. White certainly did.

I wasnt that keen on episode 3 to be honest. Last weeks was very good mind you. I think this series could be a bit hit and miss.

This new lady Doctor Who was better than Matt Smith, Christopher Ecclestone, Colin Baker and Peter Davidson after about 10 minutes. 

I admit I never really watched the "old" Doctor Who and only started watching with Christopher Ecclestone as the Doctor although I would classify David Tennant as "my Doctor".  Since then I have continued to enjoy the series and have even gone back and started to watch the older series.

Jodie Whittaker has, in my opinion, brought a new dynamic to the character and really freshened things up.  I really enjoyed the first episode and thought it actually had some real menace at times.  It certainly did not feel like any of the more recent episodes.

Mark my words, Dr Who will be a transgendered, disabled, dyslexic, autistic, black lesbian in around 3 series time.

• Haha 1