Chickens And Roosters To Be Culled In St Johns

manxbean

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they not find new homes nests for them? I'll have a couple, I've a mate with a big garden and pond and that, they'll be fine there.

They're called nests in technical terms, so ive corrected your quote oh and chickens dont swim, the ones that swim are the ones that quack, technically speaking they're called ducks, now you will be the smartest in the car next time your out for a drive in the country and out of town with this wealth of new found knowledge.

And just to clear up a common misconception about them shitting allover the place, i am confident that you will find that they only shit when they need to.

Sorry, got my pedant head on today :P Above post corrected for when you are next out in the car!!!

Can they not find new homes nests for them? I'll have a couple, I've a mate with a big garden and pond and that, they'll be fine there.

There They're They are called nests in technical terms, so ive corrected your quote oh and chickens dont swim, the ones that swim are the ones that quack, technically speaking they're called ducks, now you will be the smartest in the car next time your out for a drive in the country and out of town with this wealth of new found knowledge.

And just to clear up a common misconception about them shitting allover the place, i am confident that you will find that they only shit when they need to.

Sorry, got my pedant head on today :P Above post corrected for when you are next out in the car!!!

Sorry to be all pedantic on you, but i have corrected your correction.

Edited by mæŋksmən

There They're They are called nests in technical terms, so ive corrected your quote oh and chickens dont swim, the ones that swim are the ones that quack, technically speaking they're called ducks, now you will be the smartest in the car next time your out for a drive in the country and out of town with this wealth of new found knowledge.

Sorry, got my pedant head on today tongue.gif Above post corrected for when you are next out in the car!!!

Sorry to be all pedantic on you, but I have corrected your correction.

Sorry to be all pedantic on you, but I have corrected your correction of the correction.

It looks like they can be put on a lead and taken for walks - that would keep them off the road and out of danger from cyclists, motor cyclists and car drivers...

it's funny some folk don't know how to drive when there are chickens about so it's the chooks that get culled. Shouldn't it be the other way about?

post-6975-127239194034_thumb.jpg

Sorry, got my pedant head on today tongue.gif Above post corrected for when you are next out in the car!!!

Sorry to be all pedantic on you, but I have corrected your correction.

Sorry to be all pedantic on you, but I have corrected your correction of the correction.

Oh holy cow.....really, you should consider getting out more.