Geneva

girl89

I'm working in Geneva for 2 weeks from Monday, so will have the evenings and a weekend to experience the city of Geneva :-)

Can anyone reccommend places to go, sights to see etc? Or even suggest nice restaurants to visit.

I'm working in Geneva for 2 weeks from Monday, so will have the evenings and a weekend to experience the city of Geneva :-)

Can anyone reccommend places to go, sights to see etc? Or even suggest nice restaurants to visit.

Last time I was there, I was taken on a tram that was a resteraunt. Was a great way to see the city.

Not sure if it was a coincidence, but the office booked me a hotel right inside the red light district and I had a balcony. It was better than telly watching the transactions take place below!

Shop for a cuckoo clock, a Swiss army knife and bring back some Dignitas leaflets, in the hope that we can thin out the population of rictus grin drivers.

post-17710-127389769913_thumb.jpg

If you spot these three, try and get a GPS for that place in the Himalayas where they stayed.