Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
sheswiththeband

*the Swtb Show Tonight 8-11pm*

hey guys, if you aint up to much tonight, have a little listen in on here:

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3850

Mo Beats has put the link up on how to listen, im not too sure how it works! ha ha, i suck!

i'll be playing local music, (well what ive got anyway, but like i said, if you want me to play your cds, you best get them to me! i havent got any money to buy more cds of anyone! im skint. I will also be playing my collection of cd’s, lots of new bands, as well as old bands so if you want to find out what im playing – listen in! I have a special guest with me now – our very own Mini – aka Louise Doyle – she will be talking with me and bantering. I’ll also be reading the latest music news and the latest news from the manx bands scene. i will also be hammering Led Zeppelin again an everything from Alfie to the Charlatans - to the Prodigy to Nick Drake to Bloc Party to Black Sabbath and then some...

also gonna play some scouse horror/punk/rock from Zombina and the Skeletones! xx

GET LISTENING!

email me on this addy "shewhocantbetamed@hotmail.com" and I’ll send you my address to send your promos to.

Get tuned in for some laughs and some wicked music! xx

PS> this show is every tuesday by the way! at 8-11pm! xx

ha ha, i suck oogies cock!

geoffed! :P

Seeing as how the SWTB show is recorded, how about putting it out twice a week? I'd like to hear it at more than sh1tty quality.

Seeing as how the SWTB show is recorded, how about putting it out twice a week? I'd like to hear it at more than sh1tty quality.

Its not recorded, its live, don't know where ya got that from :blink: and the reason it was at a poor quality, was, basically, my fault :whistling: i shall rectify for next weeks show, sorry. But thats what its like for dial-up users, so if ever there was a reason to go BB........................

Ahh, so its live from your gaff? I didn't think swtb had broadband so assumed she'd done a cd and that you were playing it or summit.