The World Cup Thread

Terse

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They were offered an open top bus to greet a huge, cheering crowd...

...in Glasgow!

David Blane is said to be gutted after his record for doing nothing in a box for 42 days has been broken by Wayne Rooney!

Severe Weather Warning The met office has issued severe weather warning for the North of England. Residents are advised to expect bouts of severe flooding over the next 24 hours. This is due to the whole of Scotland p1ss1ng themselves laughing!

What's the difference between the England team and a tea bag? The tea bag stays in the cup longer.

News Flash: It is reported that there has been an unprecedented spike in sales of pink fairy tutus at Glastonbury Festival by blokes too embarrassed to wear their England shirt!

What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stages of the World Cup? A referee.

What's the difference between Wayne Rooney and Shrek? Shrek can save the day.

I can't believe we only managed a draw against a rubbish team we should easily have beaten. . . . I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian.

What's the difference between a faulty jet engine and Wayne Rooney? The jet engine eventually stops whining.

Apparently that fan had no trouble slipping into the England dressing room - Robert Green was guarding the door.

I'll give you an England World Cup Joke 2010. In fact I'll give you eleven England jokes: England (4-4-2): David James; Glenn Johnson, Matthew Upson, John Terry, Ashley Cole; James Milner, Frank Lampard, Gareth Barry, Stephen Gerrard; Wayne Rooney, Jermaine Defoe

post-16013-127782241792_thumb.jpg

Osama bin Laden has just released a new TV message to prove he is still alive. He said that the England Team performance at the weekend was completely shit. British intelligence have dismissed the claim, stating that the

message could have been recorded anytime in the last 44 years.

Edited by Terse

The FA have confirmed that Capello is staying in his job......there is no punchline!

Fair enough to get another chance I'd say, when players perform as badly as the English did it wouldn't matter who the manager was. Although bringing Heskey on against the Germans was an odd one.