The World Cup Thread

Terse

But even if you're right you called all the Uruguayans cheats, just like you called the Brazilians.In fact when an African player runs into a South American and the African player falls over clutching his head rolling over and over to get the South American sent off - you call the South American a cheat. You disgust me.

Uruguay - Suarez cheated in the most deliberate way, that it even topped Maradona's disgrace against England. Suarez has even boasted himself that his was the 'real hand of God'. Maradona scored by cheating.. Suarez put his team through by cheating.

The rest of his players joined in with that cheating. They carried him around the field as a hero... and boast themselves about what he has done. If they had any decency, they would abhore what he did, and simply allow Ghana to win the penalty shoot out - knowing full well, that Ghana won the game 2-1. If not for Suarez's blatant cheating. The whole team is a disgrace.

Brazil - I haven't called Kaka a cheat for what he did. But I rightly point out that he deserved the yellow card.. and duly sent off. Again, you have demonstrated that you fail to read properly, and jump to your wild accusations. It was Fabiano who I called a cheat - and clearly so, seeing as how he used his hand and arm to score his goal - and later admitted it too.

The fact that Brazil have a reputation for diving etc. is down to themselves... not me. I call it for what it is.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maradona scored by cheating.. Suarez put his team through by cheating.

In 1986, Argentina went on to win the cup too. Maybe it's our destiny :)

I imagine you'll be fairly incandescent with fake rage by then.

I can't read what you haven't written.

I've enjoyed this World Cup but I worry for football's future because much of the subsequent conversation has been dominated by revolting scummy hate mongers like you. "AHHHHH!!! Henry should be shot", "Kaka should be sent off and banned for being walked into because we can't have footballers touching any more", "Wasn't it cruel on poor Harry Kewell getting sent off just for handling on the line", "The Uruguay guy should be banned for more games", and worst of all are the idiots screaming for video replays. You lot as bad as the arseholes that think cyclists should wear helmets and dogs banned from parks.

How about football matches are decided on the pitch, if a decision needs to be made it's made by a ref and nasty mean-minded fools like you and Alan Green, and the nerds sat in video replay suites, on FIFA panels, and on the touchline calling themselves 4th officials fuck off to rugby. And just let football get on with it.

I can't read what you haven't written.

Try again:

Kaka only got that second yellow because he elbowed him in the chest. Had it been the face it would have been a straight red. Keita should have been booked for pretending it was his face.

Absolutely. It was very clear what Kaka was doing - and a yellow card was correctly shown.

It is funny how much people compalin about Kaita... especially the Brazilian players - when they themselves are the biggest divers and cheats. Fabiano! Great foul+hand+arm goal. Great dive to get the Ivory Coast player a yellow card! But when Brazil get a flavour of their own medicine (Keita's theatrics), it's all screaming and whining.

Are you serious? I have to spell this out for you?

Sarahc says: "Kaka only got that second yellow because he elbowed him in the chest"

I say: "Absolutely. It was very clear what Kaka was doing."

Put that together... and you'll see I have said that it was very clear that Kaka elbowed him in the chest.

Hence the yellow card. Hence the sending off.

If you need it any clearer than that, then I don't know what to do!

edit: sorry.. I forgot to put it in bold to help you.

Edited by DjDan

Really? You're still clinging to that belief?

I answered you at the time -

Dan, the guy ran into Kaka, who put his arm out to protect himself. His arm, not his elbow. Was he supposed to accept that he was to be knocked over?

I took, since you had not challenged that statement (and how could you because he clearly did not elbow him) that you recognised that Sarah's statement was nonsense.

Challenged that statement? lol

Let's not turn this into a debate over what did or did not happen. What you said above was that I was racist for saying that Kaka deserved the yellow card. A bit over the top don't you think?? Then you blagged on about how I hadn't said what I had said.. even after I quoted myself to show you!

Since you have now accepted that I did explain myself earlier... do you also accept that you were wrong to claim I hadn't?

You haven't explained why Kaka should have had a yellow card. Your assertion that the card was justified "because he knew what he was doing", is insane because he didn't do anything. So then when challenged on this bizarre view you say "Let's not turn this into a debate over what did or did not happen." So you make a statement that is blatently wrong, denies the evidence of your eyes and refuse to back it up.

Kaka is South American and was playing and African team.

Couple that with your petulant reaction to the Uruguay match - where the transgressor was punished to the full extent of the rules but not nearly enough for you. And extend it to the an act on the whole country.

Uruguay are South American country who were playing an African country.

So as I asked, are you myopically pro-African?

haha. This discussion ended long ago when you failed to read properly. Anything further is just a debate over whether Kaka actually meant to elbow Keita in the chest.. or if it was accidental. I have my opinion on that, you have yours.

As for Suarez... I hardly need to say anymore on that. It was clear what happened there as well.

So continue on, debate with yourself. I'm not interested in it.. nor your 'racist' assertions. Which have given me a good laugh though!!

Edited by DjDan

Anything further is just a debate over whether Kaka actually meant to elbow Keita in the chest.. or if it was accidental. I have my opinion on that, you have yours.

Please do not misrepresent what I'm saying - I'm not saying he elbowed him. He did not.

Don't imply this is a debate about opinions - it's about facts - you only have to watch the tape. You repeatedly state that Kaka elbowed Keita and this is a vile lie.