The World Cup Thread

Terse

Kaka only got that second yellow because he elbowed him in the chest. Had it been the face it would have been a straight red. Keita should have been booked for pretending it was his face.

FIFA/UEFA should bring in a policy of unlimited fines for cheating. Fine that fucker Keita 6 months salary and ban him from football for a year. It would make players think twice again about cheating.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've supported them since 1990 when I chose them as my team to play in Kick Off 2 (World Cup Edition) on my Amiga and I've stuck with them since. A trivial reason to begin with for sure, but I've no more reason to support England or any of the other well known nations than I have to support Uruguay.

I've supported them since 1990 when I chose them as my team to play in Kick Off 2 (World Cup Edition) on my Amiga and I've stuck with them since. A trivial reason to begin with for sure, but I've no more reason to support England or any of the other well known nations than I have to support Uruguay.

Homer_on_Uruguay.gif

And there's more....

Breaking news from the England camp: Heskey has just smashed a volley into the net. Turns out he's shit at tennis as well.

England have sensationally turned down a £70 million deal with a dog food company. Fans said the thought of wearing a shirt with ‘Winalot’ on the front was taking the piss!

I really hope USA get through and play the Germans. Let’s see how they handle them by themselves for the whole time - not just coming in near the finish.

Kaka only got that second yellow because he elbowed him in the chest. Had it been the face it would have been a straight red. Keita should have been booked for pretending it was his face.

FIFA/UEFA should bring in a policy of unlimited fines for cheating. Fine that fucker Keita 6 months salary and ban him from football for a year. It would make players think twice again about cheating.

Kaka was lucky the first card wasn't a straight red anyway, he was stoking the Ivory Coast lot up for long enough someone was bound to get sent off from it - are we supposed to feel sorry that it was him?

Absolutely. It was very clear what Kaka was doing - and a yellow card was correctly shown.

It is funny how much people compalin about Kaita... especially the Brazilian players - when they themselves are the biggest divers and cheats. Fabiano! Great foul+hand+arm goal. Great dive to get the Ivory Coast player a yellow card! But when Brazil get a flavour of their own medicine (Keita's theatrics), it's all screaming and whining.