Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Hedgehog

Sky Anytime +

Errrr it might need broadband to work, I don't know for sure but I'd imagine VOD would be quite byte intensive.

Errrr it might need broadband to work, I don't know for sure but I'd imagine VOD would be quite byte intensive.

I think you missed the point, the fact is it is only open to people with Sky broadband, you know the broadband you can get cheap if you have Sky in the UK, the same broadband that customers in the UK can't get, even though you pay the same fees as those in the UK. Meaning Manx customers lose another service that UK customers get for free as part of their subscription.

Personally I wouldn't have used the service as if I miss something I can get it faster elsewhere, but that's not the point the fact is we get screwed once again for no real reason.

what about sky player on xbox,30 live channels and vod including all sky sports etc ( no hd yet ) use this myself with a family members

details ( permission given of course ) works a treat,pq is good to

Edited by the 619