Missing Girl!

jennybrew

She is philipino so he isnt exactly foriegn to her, she would probably have 2 kids by him now if they were still back in the philipines.

You really are a dickhead, aren't you? Pound for pound, I would take a hard-working, polite Filipino almost every time over a local. As for kids having babies, have you never taken a walk down Strand Street on a Saturday morning?

Well said Augustus, I was spitting feathers and swearing. I think he/she/it just tries to be a little cuntravertial.....and is the first syllable every time.

The 19 year old could be a relative! don't jump to conclusions!

I hope she is found safe and well

Did you read the article! "PICTURES of a missing 14-year-old girl and her boyfriend have been issued by Douglas police"

I'm sure they wouldn't be first couple on the Isle of Man to be related.

The 19 year old could be a relative! don't jump to conclusions!

I hope she is found safe and well

Did you read the article! "PICTURES of a missing 14-year-old girl and her boyfriend have been issued by Douglas police"

I'm sure they wouldn't be first couple on the Isle of Man to be related.

Roflmao, n1 :D

Can you imagine how the 'reunited with family' went?

If someone is truly missing then the photos should be published in short order. Unfortunately, the child missing procedure over here seems to be more to do with covering backsides in an in-care situation than actually finding the missing child.

Listening to the debate on the new child legislation did make me giggle, cynically, where the lessons of the past tragedies had been learnt and would be implemented through this new legislation. No! The new legislation intrudes on family life whereas the past tragedies happened whilst children were in the care of the system. Put the system right first before starting to interfere with the family dynamics and to do that the system first needs to accept full responsibility for the children in its care and not treat every incident as a blame-shifting exercise.

The young lady in question had been told by her mother that she was not allowed to see her 19yr old boyfriend again, well she decided to do what most 14yr olds do and that is the opposite, so she foolishly decided to do a runner with him, but in the end alls well that ends well. This is from the horses mouth.