Graham Ferguson Lacey

given that there was a rich seam of Lacey material online (he does seem to have a habit of wrecking companies he has dealings with) so somewhat suprising that those who one would think had a sharp mind + legal training should still get involved - wonder what they thought they could get out of the relationship

• Like 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahhhh Roly Roly Roly, he was so great, he wasn't afraid and he was very clever too. Roly will be remembered and loved for years by many. I was remembering Rolys writings about GFL & the Nunnery wh

Ooooh. I remember hearing about this in the Vic Tavern before my parents went away, yeah, something something and something else....and one more thing....don't our government just love feeding the fat

He bashed a bible too hard and sprained his wrist. Nasty.

given that there was a rich seam of Lacey material online (he does seem to have a habit of wrecking companies he has dealings with) so somewhat suprising that those who one would think had a sharp mind + legal training should still get involved - wonder what they thought they could get out of the relationship

10% per annum according to the report of the original court case:

John and Heather Quinn, of The Cooil, Braddan, had brought the high court claim following non-repayment of a £1 million loan they had made to the defendant on November 27, 2009, initially on a three month basis but then extended by a month with a new repayment date of March 31, 2010.

Interest was to be charged at 10 per cent per annum.

But despite demands made by the Quinns, the defendant failed to repay the loan.

Gossip going round in higher circles than mine about a possible fraud of 300 million, which seems an immensely high figure and I'm thinking that I must have misheard. Is it plausible that a figure this high could be a fraudulent case on the island? I don't know and just asking.

This may or may not be related to this story.

Gossip going round in higher circles than mine about a possible fraud of 300 million, which seems an immensely high figure and I'm thinking that I must have misheard. Is it plausible that a figure this high could be a fraudulent case on the island? I don't know and just asking.

I am aware of a possible claim for ~300m on-Island case but am not aware that GFL is involved. I do know at least one of the players...

There was a case not so many years ago about a fraud concerning some upper layers of power in Pakistan (er, or 'Parkison' as the court papers somehow mistakenly wrote it) who used the Isle of Man as a vehicle. It could be that.