Cristiano Ronaldo

bluenose 52

Why does a player of his ability ruin himself with his wretched antics of diving at every opportunity, I have just watched this afternoons game and he really is an odious arrogant little man. ggrrrrr.

Mind you I would'nt mind him playing at Everton :) COYB

That was a piss poor performance from both teams....lets hope the next round of games kicks the competition in to life coz its boring as hell at the moment!

Could not agree more, I could even ignore the bloody noise if the games started coming up to par. :(

Why does a player of his ability ruin himself with his wretched antics of diving at every opportunity, I have just watched this afternoons game and he really is an odious arrogant little man. ggrrrrr.

Mind you I would'nt mind him playing at Everton :) COYB

He did on a fair few occasions. Just not for Everton.

I think I read in the Times today that those vuvuzela things are distracting him.

Perhaps he's pretending he's got middle ear damage as a result, hence losing his balance so often.

Red Card. That's what he needs, and the only way to stop him.

He made two blatant dives in that games. So that's two Yellows.. and he's off. Had to be.

Instead it's the other player who gets a yellow.

Drogba was the same at one time until he started to get booked instead as the refs became clever to him.

Imo, all that talent is wasted the first time you cheat. He;s noticed as much for cheating atm as he is for his playing.

Watched an interview of him last night were he said referees should offer more protection to the top of the crop players like himself, adding when 3 opposing players are on him and he goes down there is something wrong when it his him who gets booked. Watch the replays ya daft git. It really is unbelievable. :rolleyes:

Well well, I thought I'd get on here tonight and see the same outpouring against Fernando Torres for his spectacular attempt on the edge of the penalty area. There doesn't seem to be quite the same vitriol reserved for another exceptional player who resorts to going down far too easily.

Well well, I thought I'd get on here tonight and see the same outpouring against Fernando Torres for his spectacular attempt on the edge of the penalty area. There doesn't seem to be quite the same vitriol reserved for another exceptional player who resorts to going down far too easily.

You are of cause quite right but as I didn't see todays game ( bloody work ) I cannot comment, but I agree he is also known for his diving skills, sad really as he is another spectacular player with this sad trait, also I cannot forgive Ronaldo for that bleedin wink. Barsteward.

It's not just the diving it's all the theatrical shit that annoys the arse out of me too. Point in case was the Uruguay vs RSA game today, no idea who the player was (I barely watch the 'sport' now due to the amount of cheating) but the slightest tap on the foot by the RSA keeper and he's down like a sack of shit rolling around.

Beautiful game my arse. Nothing but overpaid cheats if you ask me.

Edited by Overdose