Langness Saga To Be Decided In Court

Theodolite

I wonder if this particular property had been owned by a 'local' family whether this saga would have progressed like this.

What you think of JC does not excuse thuggery and vandalism.

His wife is Manx born and bred so she has a valid claim to being local!

Then she should have know better.

steptoe just keep critising my spelling fine but wen all u yuppy wasters get unplugged f off ill still have loads on as at present keep sweating

Are you my Doctor?

A "Sunset" City DJ?

3 cheers for the slag and who ever broke their gate, although, it was probably themselves, someone has to take their side now......

So what, he's flying a false flag now?

Edited by gragor

Ha ha ha ha ha, stupid people, I hate that stupid Clarkson man & his wife. 3 cheers for the slag and who ever broke their gate, although, it was probably themselves, someone has to take their side now......

thebees: I generally find myself falling into agreement with your posts but this one rather surprised me. Have you actually met his wife? If not,why do you hate her? She usually keeps a dignified silence or, when asked to comment on what has been happening at Langness, has reacted with measured comments expressing only her sadness at what is going on. Why would anyone hate Francie Clarkson. Don't visit the perceived sins of the husband on his wife who, if there is any truth at all in the gutter press headlines, must be feeling particularly devastated at this time.

lets get one thing one thing straight this guy bought the lighthouse cottages of riggals i beleive his breif would done searches of deeds e.t.c.which would made him well aware of rites of way but because he has a few quid he thinks he can railroad the manx not acceptable period nice one just john blade runner i cant be your doctor i dont treat people south of the bridge macums an tacums

lets get one thing one thing straight this guy bought the lighthouse cottages of riggals i beleive his breif would done searches of deeds e.t.c.which would made him well aware of rites of way but because he has a few quid he thinks he can railroad the manx not acceptable period nice one just john blade runner i cant be your doctor i dont treat people south of the bridge macums an tacums

Reluctant as I usually am to comment on a post that I do not fully understand (do you?) I feel compelled to point out that, of those that I know who are members of PROWL, the majority are come-overs. I believe that you'll find that they formed the majority of those who objected the loudest and demonstrated about the "rites" of way.

• The fact remains that the Clarksons, like them or loathe them, did not block any rights of way, but simply created a short detour.
  • As I have said before, such diversions have been accepted without a whisper of objection, elsewhere on this Island.
  • Therefore I can only deduce that the Clarksons have been discriminated against (on grounds of celebrity or wealth status?).
  • I also feel slightly ashamed that Mrs Clarkson should be subjected to such bullying tactics in her democratic homeland that her father fought for so valiantly.

Are you retarded? That isn't a post, its just a randomly compiled list of misspelled words.

Edited by hboy

As I have said before, such diversions have been accepted without a whisper of objection, elsewhere on this Island.
Where?

I also feel slightly ashamed that Mrs Clarkson should be subjected to such bullying tactics in her democratic homeland that her father fought for so valiantly
Again, I think the attitude you have is a result of being a bit mental or something like that. Why should you be ashamed? WTF does it have to do with you? You're not PROWL, you don't support them, and actually disagree with them. Are you going to tell me that because your fellow countrymen are acting like ruffians that it is besmirching your name or the Island's?

To be honest, I think you're being dishonest. I just think this is a weak nationalist card to play in reigning back others who are doing things you don't like.

Though what does her father have to do with this?