Douglas Under Siege, Lock Your Doors, Do Not Answer Them

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...Only had those little pamphlets put through the door letting me know that the world is coming to an end.

Gas Bill? Must admit we've never had any knocking on our door neither. We did have a couple of them stop and ask for directions to the Mountain Road one day, could tell they were lost as we were in Ballaugh Plantation at the time.... :lol:

...Only had those little pamphlets put through the door letting me know that the world is coming to an end.

Gas Bill? Must admit we've never had any knocking on our door neither. We did have a couple of them stop and ask for directions to the Mountain Road one day, could tell they were lost as we were in Ballaugh Plantation at the time.... :lol:

I guess they were lying when they told be that "god would show me the way if I only let him in"

I have just had a couple of these "visitors" at my door, heres how the conversation went..............

no.1 "visitor!.. good afternoon madam may we have a few minutes of your time to discuss our bible?

Me........ sorry Im not interested.

No.2......As my colleague says it will only take a few minutes...

Me .... And as I have said Im sorry but Im not interested!!

No.1.......... On page 23 of our bible Jehovah says...

Me....... What part of Im not interested dont you not understand????

No.1...... Jehovah says...

me............. Right!!! Thats it, I have been polite and Ive been sarcastic now Im going to be abusive F**k off!!

I then went to close my door only to find Dickhead No.1 had put his foot in the doorway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I politely asked him to remove his foot, but he declined, so I then Slammed the door with some force trapping his foot....

oh my god did he squeal!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think he got the message, because he left, sorry limped away!!!!

Good on you Nance!

Cheeky f**kers! I can't believe how much front these friggin brainwashed idiots have! This sort of thing - foot in the door - really makes my blood boil! Especially when they do it to a woman its just not on!

They visted me a couple of weeks ago but only got as far as 'Good evening' before I spotted the badge and shut the door.

Especially when they do it to a woman its just not on!
Are you saying they can't handle themselves as well as a man? Nance, for example, sounds like she can sort anyone out!

No I'm not saying that so please don't take it that way. There are things men should never do to women and situations men should never put women in.

There are things men should never do to women and situations men should never put women in.
Ok, I won't take it too badly. I just don't know what you mean, at all.

You seemed to going off the sarcastic response you put before you changed it to the one above? Unless your being sarcastic still? Either way I'm not going to play your little game LDV!

Weird thing is that I have never had a Witness at the door. Only had those little pamphlets put through the door letting me know that the world is coming to an end.

Its nice of them to try to let you know when the world is coming to an end though even if they do it in an irritating way. Perhaps they have your best interests at heart?

You seemed to going off the sarcastic response you put before you changed it to the one above? Unless your being sarcastic still? Either way I'm not going to play your little game LDV!

Oh, don't know. You said something puzzling about treating women as a special case and I was just calling you up on it. No big deal.

I have just had a couple of these "visitors" at my door, heres how the conversation went..............

no.1 "visitor!.. good afternoon madam may we have a few minutes of your time to discuss our bible?

Me........ sorry Im not interested.

No.2......As my colleague says it will only take a few minutes...

Me .... And as I have said Im sorry but Im not interested!!

No.1.......... On page 23 of our bible Jehovah says...

Me....... What part of Im not interested dont you not understand????

No.1...... Jehovah says...

me............. Right!!! Thats it, I have been polite and Ive been sarcastic now Im going to be abusive F**k off!!

I then went to close my door only to find Dickhead No.1 had put his foot in the doorway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I politely asked him to remove his foot, but he declined, so I then Slammed the door with some force trapping his foot....

oh my god did he squeal!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think he got the message, because he left, sorry limped away!!!!

To be clear.. these visitors at your door were not missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.

They will have been from another Christian denomination.

You know that's not true. I'm just pointing out the obvious confusion in this thread.. people seem to be assuming that missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints are the same as members from the Jehovah's Witnesses. They clearly are not. Two separate denominations within Christianity.

Even the door approach is different! ;)