Summer's Over - New Tv Season

Mutley

Spooks started last night on BBC1. Good season opener. Usual OTT spy fest hokum. Pretty decent BBC series that has no problems killing off some of it's main cast every season. I like that.

House started in the US so available on d/l download. Starting to get annoyed with this now. After a brilliant start to last season it went rapidly downhill with some awful writing. Hugh Laurie still steals the show but the writers need a good kicking.

Big Bang Theory airs this Thursday in the US so available on Friday via EZTV. Best thing on TV at the moment IMHO. Always makes me LOL which is rare for a TV programme.

Cougar Town airs on Wednesday. Yes I know it's shite. But Courtney Cox has never looked better. Guilty pleasures and all that.

Family Guy and Simpsons back on screen on the 25th Sept.

Roll on Spring.

Big Bang Theory airs this Thursday in the US so available on Friday via EZTV. Best thing on TV at the moment IMHO. Always makes me LOL which is rare for a TV programme.

Agreed - an excellent program, sadly I kind of identify myself with these guys except I'm not as smart :)

Most interesting thing I have seen recently is Broadwalk Empire a HBO series set in prohibition Atlantic City, the pilot which broadcast on the 19th is directed by Martin Scorsese and written by the guy who did The Sopranos. I have the pilot downloaded and ready to watch tonight.

Trailer.

Spooks is certainly one to watch, I can't believe it when you talk about it and people say "I've never watched it" :o

Never seen it, not that bothered about never having seen it.

Edited by scarbunny

Most interesting thing I have seen recently is Broadwalk Empire a HBO series set in prohibition Atlantic City, the pilot which broadcast on the 19th is directed by Martin Scorsese and written by the guy who did The Sopranos. I have the pilot downloaded and ready to watch tonight.

That looks good....apparently its coming to Sky later on this year.

There's a new comedy series called Shit My Dad Says based on the Twitter feed by Justin Halpern.Stars William Shatner. Will either be genius or a car crash. Downloading to have a look.

There's a new comedy series called Shit My Dad Says based on the Twitter feed by Justin Halpern.Stars William Shatner. Will either be genius or a car crash. Downloading to have a look.

"$#*! My Dad Says is a dismal show, harboring the worst qualities of every lame, four-camera, laugh-tracked sitcom on television. The jokes are painful, the acting is hammy, the characters are flat, and it simply isn't funny. Ever."

http://www.slantmagazine.com/tv/review/my-dad-says-season-one/208