Manxie On The Apprentice

hello123

It is not the kind of thing I watch and the whole consumer marketing thing (selling crap to the hoodwinked) makes me sick. However, what ever floats your boat, he is a nice young man with a drive to make money, what is wrong with that? You old entrepreneurs must be a tad jealous, I see no other reason for your spite.

I do - he's a twat!

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it that the minute you take the piss out of someone, that you are more often than not accused of being "jealous" ?

That is *exactly* the type of trite cliche that annoys me to fuck.

Why can you not be scathing of someone / something, as well as hold it in genuine contempt ?

I'll bet he's out within two weeks ...

he is a nice young man with a drive to make money, what is wrong with that? You old entrepreneurs must be a tad jealous, I see no other reason for your spite.

I am sure you are right and all us "old entrpreneurs" are thinking !if only we could have gone on a TV programm to apply for a £100,000 a year job that nobody knows the basis of rather than starting and running our own succesful businesses"

Sorry but if he was the sort of entrpreneur who we ought to feel a tad jealous of he would not be wasting his time on such a programme rather he would be driving forward his businesses. The fact that he is does suggest they are not either not that succesful or he is a desperate TV wannabe.

£ 65,000 a year "take home" pay to relocate to London ? Add the uncertainty of what you will be asked to do, who you will be working with, how long the contract is for etc etc and you can see why most "apprentices" remain just that ie they last a year or so before moving on. Using the show as a nice springboard.

It's merely "Big Brother" based in a boardroom.

Great TV though ("Pantsman" was a superb car-crash TV moment) ...

he is a nice young man with a drive to make money, what is wrong with that? You old entrepreneurs must be a tad jealous, I see no other reason for your spite.

I am sure you are right and all us "old entrpreneurs" are thinking !if only we could have gone on a TV programm to apply for a £100,000 a year job that nobody knows the basis of rather than starting and running our own succesful businesses"

Sorry but if he was the sort of entrpreneur who we ought to feel a tad jealous of he would not be wasting his time on such a programme rather he would be driving forward his businesses. The fact that he is does suggest they are not either not that succesful or he is a desperate TV wannabe.

Or his dads a multi-millionaire whose money he is going to inherit.

Edited by mæŋksmən