Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
rod

Stupid Parkpermit In Douglas

You buy a nice house in a nice area with a nice view.The next thing you know is the bloke next door parks a big ugly van outside every night and weekend and thats all you can see from your lounge window.Not fair is it!

oky I see, looks like nothing what I can do - may just shaking head :huh:

Edited by rod

You buy a nice house in a nice area with a nice view.The next thing you know is the bloke next door parks a big ugly van outside every night and weekend and thats all you can see from your lounge window.Not fair is it!

But you can do that anyway. The ban is only in effect from 8am til 6pm Mon-Fri. After that people drive home in their 'big ugly vans' and park 'outside every night and weekend.'

It's only while you are at work, not using your house, that people can't park their vans and spoil the view you are not using. When you're home anyone can park their van outside.

I want a van, but before purchasing one I checked and discovered that you can't get a parking permit for one. So I bought a car instead.

Mr. Sausages 1 - 0 rod

I've also had a garage built, so I can now get a van if I want.

Mr. Sausages 2 - 0 rod

Theres 2 things you can do, move house and stop moaning.

Yes, but you see, rod doesn't have a van... he has a VAN!

I love Haters :hug:

I do understand and u right that's not fair, but like slinkydevil said!

at daytime all the vans using for work but over the weekend they are parking everywhere in the disczone areas, so what is the sense of it :blink:

Edited by rod

Noboody has a right to a view, get used to it.

I'm not allowed to park my VAN all day long in front of my home without changing the clock every 2h??? wtf :huh:

Technically you can't even do that either :-)

Just park it with two wheels on the pavement over some double yellows with the hazard lights on all day. It'll be fine.

Yes but with a VAN you have a mobile dustbin, i mean you can sit anywhere in a van indicators on, and only the other road users you hinder will ever notice you.

Yes but with a VAN you have a mobile dustbin, i mean you can sit anywhere in a van indicators on, and only the other road users you hinder will ever notice you.

Exactly my point.

is there not a boat in the morning? :ph34r:

there are lots of things that are 'not a boat' in the morning.