Lady Gaga Costume

can anyone help i am looking for an outfit for my daughter she needs a lady gaga outfit for stars in their eyes

have looked on ebay but cant find anything really suitable if anyone knows of somewhere i could buy or hire the costume

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Have you tried your local butcher?

Sorry :D

can anyone help i am looking for an outfit for my daughter she needs a lady gaga outfit for stars in their eyes

have looked on ebay but cant find anything really suitable if anyone knows of somewhere i could buy or hire the costume

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Have you tried your local butcher?

Sorry :D

Have you considered making a hat out of dogshit, sporting a stinking lobster pot handbag, and then wearing a pair of cast iron wellies and a dress woven out of used toilet paper tissue?

More relevantly, why do you want to make your daughter a laughing stock by making her perform at such a shitty event held exclusively for thick pushy parents?

Have you considered making a hat out of dogshit, sporting a stinking lobster pot handbag, and then wearing a pair of cast iron wellies and a dress woven out of used toilet paper tissue?

More relevantly, why do you want to make your daughter a laughing stock by making her perform at such a shitty event held exclusively for thick pushy parents?

Watch out, Chris Jericho will call you an 'Assclown'.