• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Sunny!

Well, I agree - I want Van to go coz really don't like her, all she does is yadda on about herself. Mind u if she stays she has more of a chance to redeem herself and tell that Jason to Get Lost - now him I REALLY can't stand.

Nadia to win!!!

Cant say I like either but my vote is for Dan he never did anything the week before the augument and I felt he was making a show of the negotiator thing. At the moment Stuey is my fave and I like Victor in there cos he's such a pratt. Its so dead at the moment though Jason has lost it, Ahmed is back to being the invisible man.

I just feel she is using him totally. She has little to offer so if she is shagged on tv that will be her claim to fame kinda like a poor mans Jordan. When shes hugging him the eyes are panning to check the moving cameras are focusing on them.

Action Dan was my favourite at first but he seems all burnt out now think they all tried too much. I actually prefer BB with the bars up at least it was a laugh when they were doing late night raids and trying to pass stuff through the bars.

Anyone know if America or Africa are on this year? Did some trawling for America but could'nt find nothing.

I've tried to find out about BB USA too, it was so good last year. It seems the general feeling about (on Big B forums) is that they will show it, but can't be 100% sure. Think it starts at beginning of July but will prob not get shown here until ours is well and truly finished.

I think Vanessa will probably go. I don't really have a problem with Dan but he does tend to either keep himself to himself or basically interrogate the other housemates. He doesn't give much out about himself at all really does he?

I think Stu will probably win too, he's just not getting on anyones nerves at all and although a housemate may not necessarily be popular with the viewers (I'm not saying that's the case with him though) if they don't get nominated by the housemates, the public can't vote them out. I really don't think Ahmed wants to be there anymore and I think he might be up for eviction next week; not sure whether Jay or Victor will join him though.

I tried signing up to the broadband service too and I had trouble with my switch card. I gave up after a dozen attempts.