• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He claims* - Just like he claims he's natural blonde....tsss

Probably raped them all, see what he's like with Vanessa - and that's infront of the nation (incredibly pushy etc). I'm sure you can image what Jay is like on a night out, thinking he's gods gift etc.

Reminds me of the scally fags that whistle at my girlfriend, pathetic in my honest opinion.

I watched the first night when they entered the house and decided they weren't my type of people at all so I didn't watch it again til last week for the fights. I'm watching it every night at the moment.

I think there's quite a few screws loose in that house. That fella who gets his ass out and is after a bit and his mate with the attitude problem need to get their xxxx together. :blink: I was watching it last night with an eight year old and when the blonde fella was saying "It's xxxx in here" to Vanessa, the eight year old said to me "But why do they go in there if they don't like it? They must have seen it on the telly before." Kids just see things as they are.

On the subject of Jay, I saw this as one of the bits on the BB web site

As Victor moved on to describe the plot of Pretty Woman in detail, Jay started to bite Vanessa's fingers while she teased him with saucy questions.

"How big are your feet?" whispered Ness, and was impressed to hear him answer "Size Nine".

Size 9 is quite small for a man's feet isn't it, and you know what they say about men with small feet !!

On the subject of Jay, I saw this as one of the bits on the BB web site

As Victor moved on to describe the plot of Pretty Woman in detail, Jay started to bite Vanessa's fingers while she teased him with saucy questions.

"How big are your feet?" whispered Ness, and was impressed to hear him answer "Size Nine".

Size 9 is quite small for a man's feet isn't it, and you know what they say about men with small feet !!

Why doesn't she just cut to the chase and ask to see it? I think he'd love the opportunity to get it out. Feet are a poor indication anyway and she should be more concerned about how the use of body building chemicals will probably have reduced his manhood.

Being in Big Brother should set him up with enough one-night stands to last the next few years so he'll be happy.

Heh Uni, like he's a natural blonde eh! To quote Ali G "does the rug match the curtains?"

(I think that's right anyway, I think it was Ali G too, probably not though)

Oh yeah, the feet thing is xxxxxxxx too. I should know, I've got size 15's but I aint got a big willy :(

Anyway, enough smut, I'll be quiet now.

Well, I wish there was a way to shrink them but there isn't. They are size 15 and I do struggle to get shoes.

Let's face it, at 6' 5" I'd struggle to balance with size 9's surely?

probably something like " ohhh aint his feet small " (in a kind of whinging voice)

I was going to say, that men with small feet wear small shoes, but same kind of thing :P

Get lost! Size 15's??? Is there such a size????

My football boots are actually size 16 :) (Ok, they're actually rugby boots, they just don't build football boots in that size)

All my shoes and trainers are 15 also. Real pain in the ass finding them. Believe it or not, I actually bought my current basketball game shoes on eBay, you might want to have a look on there Mission if you ever need some, tons of big sized brand new boxed footwear.

I've been fooled by 6' plus men with massive feet before. You never know, you know. Hung like mice some of them and walking around out there committing fraud every day. Also, the legendary Mr Big turned out to be Mr Average - I've never really gotten over that one :wacko: