• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh Uni, like he's a natural blonde eh! To quote Ali G "does the rug match the curtains?"

(I think that's right anyway, I think it was Ali G too, probably not though)

Oh yeah, the feet thing is xxxxxxxx too. I should know, I've got size 15's but I aint got a big willy  :(

Anyway, enough smut, I'll be quiet now.

That and "Does the Collar match the Cuffs!"

Stav.

Believe it or not, I actually bought my current basketball game shoes on eBay, you might want to have a look on there Mission if you ever need some, tons of big sized brand new boxed footwear.

Thanks ans, any extra outlets for large footwear (especially if there is choice) is a good thing.

I'll do some browsing tonight.

Erm, what the hell is going on??? I just turned on to watch the live coverage and there's a bloody new housemate in there - Becki!

Where the xxxx did she come from, when and why???

I've been fooled by 6' plus men with massive feet before.  You never know, you know.  Hung like mice some of them and walking around out there committing fraud every day.  Also, the legendary Mr Big turned out to be Mr Average - I've never really gotten over that one  :wacko:

God I'm slow - don't know how I missed that little pearl.... very funny Puddy.

Heh!

Mission and Ans, you have truly ginormous feet - a whole nine and a half sizes bigger than mine.. can't imagine them at all?? Your toes must stick out when you're lying in the bath, that's if you can even lie in the bath??? Different world!

QUOTE (puddy @ Jun 25 2004, 11:52 AM)

I've been fooled by 6' plus men with massive feet before.  You never know, you know.  Hung like mice some of them and walking around out there committing fraud every day.  Also, the legendary Mr Big turned out to be Mr Average - I've never really gotten over that one

Foot size is just ONE part of the equation!!

Excuse me for being thick, but what have you never gotten over?? :?

QUOTE (puddy @ Jun 25 2004, 11:52 AM)

I've been fooled by 6' plus men with massive feet before.  You never know, you know.  Hung like mice some of them and walking around out there committing fraud every day.  Also, the legendary Mr Big turned out to be Mr Average - I've never really gotten over that one  

Foot size is just ONE part of the equation!!

Excuse me for being thick, but what have you never gotten over?? :?

Well, I never actually gotten under it so there wasn't much to get over anyway. And there wasn't much of it either, just about average I'd say.

Basically, there is somebody who was and still is thought of by many as having the biggest dickus in the Isle of Mannus on account of his huge body size and thanks to urban cock legends retold and exaggerated many times over blue wkds in bus shelters. After further investigation (purely in the good name of research) it was decided that his nickname now has the word "big" replaced with "average" and girls, I'm never listening to folk tales again.

Of course we all know it's not the length of the wand but the magic in the stick or something and anyway, you can always blame it on the lady's wizard's sleeve or magician's hat if it doesn't touch the sides.