Stay away. Looks like a horror story to me.

How so?

Regardless of what you think of the site (I am no webdev), there is some good content, and the architect is well qualified and trustworthy.

I thought the website was ok, grey on white is a bit ughhh, but apart from that nothing wrong. I think manxforum users tend to react negatively to anyone trying to use the place for a free business plug.

If the architect wants to advertise, they could try contacting the admin about having an advertising banner at the top of each page. Manxforums gets plenty of hits and through traffic and I believe keeps plenty of people at their PC during working hours :whistling: .

For that extra bargain, best however, to advertise on manxforums when there has been a murder or something. Or a member of the judiciary or an MHK has been caught doing something naughty.

Edited by Theo

How so?

Regardless of what you think of the site (I am no webdev), there is some good content, and the architect is well qualified and trustworthy.

shapeimage_2.png

More suitable for a horror story than some guy who draws up plans for your extension, or perhaps you have a better imagination.

Edited by j2bad

How so?

shapeimage_2.png

More suitable for a horror story than some guy who draws up plans for your extension, or perhaps you have a better imagination.

Nice one! I see what you mean now.