Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Theodolite

Future Of Victoria Road Prison?

Wonder if the site remains as haunted as Vic Road jail was, horrible place.

12 hours ago, dilligaf said:

No.

Yet another give away to Dukes.

Hopefully only for one or maybe two years.t

That site should be an obvious one for new sheltered housing being on bus routes near shops and the park.

But no, let’s give Duke some more scope to make money on the back of taxpayers and Gov. land.

Sorry Dilli, but you have no idea of the in's and out's of the deal.  I can assure you it is a very, very long way from "another give away", far from it actually. 

You are either extremely ill informed, have an agenda against certain people, or were born an arsehole and have just grown bigger as time went by.  Either way, I don't really care which of these issues you have, but whichever it is, doesn't detract from the fact that your assumptions couldn't be further from the truth.

• Haha 3

so what is the truth or is it commercial secret?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 'truth' is it's ' a commercial secret'.

If some bright spark like Dilli wants to establish facts, perhaps he should try and set something like that project up with Government - he may then understand just how incorrect his comments are.  Saying that, he's never going to as he'd rather post on here, firing cheap shots at any and everyone, instead of growing a pair, getting off his backside and actually make a positive contribution to something worthwhile.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doitonce said:

Sorry Dilli, but you have no idea of the in's and out's of the deal.  I can assure you it is a very, very long way from "another give away", far from it actually. 

You are either extremely ill informed, have an agenda against certain people, or were born an arsehole and have just grown bigger as time went by.  Either way, I don't really care which of these issues you have, but whichever it is, doesn't detract from the fact that your assumptions couldn't be further from the truth.

We’ll see ;)

I don't need to see, Dill - I know the facts, and I also know all of the figures.  You don't, clearly.

I don't need to see, Dill - I know the facts, and I also know all of the figures.  You don't, clearly.

You are correct in that I don’t know the figures, but knowing who is involved, I don’t need to, do I.^_^

2 hours ago, Doitonce said:

So which government minister are you?

6 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You are correct in your three assertions

Fixed that for you, Dilli.

4 hours ago, Neil Down said:

So which government minister are you?

Your the psychic one, so why don't you tell me?

Dear o' dear. Where is this going?

Posted (edited)

Your the psychic one, so why don't you tell me?

Did you just spell psychotic wrong? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Did you just spell psychotic wrong? 

Just back after your ban and you start...

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Just back after your ban and you start...

A ban? Really it’s odd that you claim I’ve had a ban. What basis of knowledge would you have to be able to state that publicly with no proof? No I’ve had a good break from MF and then from lurking I noticed Dilligaf was on holiday so I thought it might be safe to post for a while without being automatically picked on by the usual mouthy forum idiots/bullies (dickheads). How wrong I was. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

A ban? Really it’s odd that you claim I’ve had a ban. What basis of knowledge would you have to be able to state that publicly with no proof? No I’ve had a good break from MF and then from lurking I noticed Dilligaf was on holiday so I thought it might be safe to post for a while without being automatically picked on by the usual mouthy forum idiots/bullies (dickheads). How wrong I was. 

From what I see, you weren’t being picked on

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1