Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Theodolite

Future Of Victoria Road Prison?

Just now, Neil Down said:

From what I see, you weren’t being picked on

That’s because it’s you who brainlessly picks on everyone on this site, Neil. So why did you assume that I was banned? 

8 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

That’s because it’s you who brainlessly picks on everyone on this site, Neil. So why did you assume that I was banned? 

Your claims of a long break just don’t ring true. Especially given the number of posts you have made in the last 48 hours...:flowers:

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

Your claims of a long break just don’t ring true. Especially given the number of posts you have made in the last 48 hours...:flowers:

As I said I noticed Dilligaf was on holiday who is a persistent pest on here whenever I post. You claimed I was banned so I’m asking on what basis you made that claim? Sounds like you think you’re a mod on here to me to make those sort of baseless claims. Are people not allowed to have a break from arguing with total arseholes like you on MF? 

If you weren’t banned then I apologise unreservedly 

8 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

If you weren’t banned then I apologise unreservedly 

No, you aren’t getting out of it that way. I’d like to know why you took that approach when a regular poster just got bored and decided to take some time out from the drama you and others regularly create on these forums. 

3 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

No, you aren’t getting out of it that way. I’d like to know why you took that approach when a regular poster just got bored and decided to take some time out from the drama you and others regularly create on these forums. 

Sultan, if it helps you come to terms with this, I truly believe that whoever it was that banned you should answer for it. No ifs, No buts.

5 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Just fuck off the pair of you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Sultan, if it helps you come to terms with this, I truly believe that whoever it was that banned you should answer for it. No ifs, No buts.

That’s a very strange response. Do you know Neil Down? As I said above. I took a break. Why would anyone assume a poster was banned just because they took a break for a few weeks? It doesn’t make sense. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Oh dear. Has John closed the Asbo thread so the lunacy has to find another home now? To keep it interesting for the rest of us, perhaps we could have a sweep on which thread it will all kick off on next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It'll be the one in which in which the latest version of boredom/jack carter/cheezy wheezy decides to take a shit. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Okay then, last posting before yesterday was April 11. Since you resurrected yourself numerous postings and I don’t believe for one second you decided to post due to dilli being on holiday. It was quite obvious that dilli still posted even though he is in Spain. Stop pretending you are the victim here. That act wore thin ages ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/10/2019 at 11:19 PM, Attila said:

Wonder if the site remains as haunted as Vic Road jail was, horrible place.

I never visited the place. What kind of "haunting" type things happened there?

13 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

I never visited the place. What kind of "haunting" type things happened there?

It does make me smile when normally sensible people babble on about “ghostly happenings”

2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

That’s a very strange response. Do you know Neil Down? As I said above. I took a break. If you and others persist in your fabrications I’m sure people might assume that you’re mods. Why would anyone assume a poster was banned just because they took a break for a few weeks? It doesn’t make sense. 

Well they obviously wouldn't ban you just for taking a break so they must have had a reason - surely they must have given some idea of what it was?

• Haha 1