Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Theodolite

Future Of Victoria Road Prison?

35 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

It does make me smile when normally sensible people babble on about “ghostly happenings”

People have been experiencing these things for too long and too widely for it to just be imagination.

There is definitely more going on in this universe than we are aware with our limited sensory perception.

I am very open minded to the existence of a spiritual realm and different planes of existence.

39 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

People have been experiencing these things for too long and too widely for it to just be imagination.

There is definitely more going on in this universe than we are aware with our limited sensory perception.

I am very open minded to the existence of a spiritual realm and different planes of existence.

Makes for mediocre tv and that’s about it

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Okay then, last posting before yesterday was April 11. Since you resurrected yourself numerous postings and I don’t believe for one second you decided to post due to dilli being on holiday. It was quite obvious that dilli still posted even though he is in Spain. Stop pretending you are the victim here. That act wore thin ages ago.

Unsurprisingly i dont really care what a total prick like you thinks about anything to be honest. Oh look another thread totally destroyed by Neil Down and his regular hangers on. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Locked. Suspensions to all the idiots who descended into personal mudslinging last night. Grow up.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4