The Police

Ben Varrey

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that a certain member of the police force sometimes visits this forum (which in itself is rather worrying). So, I would like to ask him a question:

Have the police become too impotent to be effective within and for the community?

Impotent is a rather strange word choice. Why do you find it worrying that a policeman looks at this forum, its a public forum and I can't say I've spotted much criminal activity on here?

I understand that a certain member of the police force sometimes visits this forum (which in itself is rather worrying). So, I would like to ask him a question:

Have the police become too impotent to be effective within and for the community?

You're the poorest troll I've seen in a long long time.

0/10 for effort.

tbh i think the police over here are a bunch of tossers, no repsect for anyone, well most of them. Think they rule the world. I havnt got a criminal record thank god. I was walking from a pub in ramsey one night and got pulled up and asked where i was etc at this time, where i was going, got hauled in the van and questioned. then released 4 hours later, no sorry or anything....... They must of been bored. I was in a smart suite nothing threating or anything. Maybe its my beard.........