The Police

Ben Varrey

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a smart suite nothing threating or anything. Maybe its my beard.........

Had you considered that it may have been an under-cover operation?

More of a loose-cover operation, I think. John thought it wasn't threatening but the suite police were offended by the colour - what was it, a suspicious black?

Perhaps they just took pity on someone struggling down the road with a three-piece suite and loaded it into the back of their van.

I was walking from a pub in ramsey one night and got pulled up and asked where i was etc at this time, where i was going, got hauled in the van and questioned. then released 4 hours later, no sorry or anything....... They must of been bored. I was in a smart suite nothing threating or anything. Maybe its my beard.........

You were questioned for four hours? Were you placed under arrest and, if so, for what offence?

From what i have heard about how police work is solved over here is mostly tip offs and narks.

Why do you think they plug crime stoppers al the time.

Whats wrong with a bit of brutality when its needed, or even a bit of bugging lol

tbh i think the police over here are a bunch of tossers, no repsect for anyone, well most of them. Think they rule the world. I havnt got a criminal record thank god. I was walking from a pub in ramsey one night and got pulled up and asked where i was etc at this time, where i was going, got hauled in the van and questioned. then released 4 hours later, no sorry or anything....... They must of been bored. I was in a smart suite nothing threating or anything. Maybe its my beard.........

You've made no mention of timing or location of your "pull". Walking home from the pub one night in your suit.....if you been out straight from work and its early hours of the morning and you are singing loudly in a residential street then that's a good reason for a stop & question. If you then failed the personality test because you were pissed, then that would get you thrown in the van. It is rare that any of the coppers in Ramsey would purposely set out to give themselves any more paperwork than was necessary. ;)

ahahaha spangle i do agree with you :P, but i finished work and was in the royal with a few mates spent £10 on 3 pints. that lasted me longer then normal. And left the royal around 12.30am Friday, and was walking past the old iron peer, up that big straight going out of ramsey.

2 coppers came out asking where i was at certain times and i said work and then the pub, put me in the van i was going to disagree although i was taller and bigger then both the cops :P but didnt want to get charged with anything so i went along. And was question about random things like times and where am i going in a suit at that time etc, just stupid things and got realsed under no charge, i was like WTF. I could of been in bed by now !!!!!!!

ahahaha spangle i do agree with you :P, but i finished work and was in the royal with a few mates spent £10 on 3 pints. that lasted me longer then normal. And left the royal around 12.30am Friday, and was walking past the old iron peer, up that big straight going out of ramsey.

2 coppers came out asking where i was at certain times and i said work and then the pub, put me in the van i was going to disagree although i was taller and bigger then both the cops :P but didnt want to get charged with anything so i went along. And was question about random things like times and where am i going in a suit at that time etc, just stupid things and got realsed under no charge, i was like WTF. I could of been in bed by now !!!!!!!

To be fair...I would be suspicious at a large bloke in a suit claiming to have spent the night in the Royal til 12.30am only spending £10 on 3 pints!!! You have to be pissed to stay in there any length of time based on the if you can't beat'em, join 'em premis!!!

funny...... I was walking back to maughold from ramsey. I live near Port-E-Vullen

Now you've abused the police on here I think you'd better be looking over your shoulder if you're walking back to Port e Vullen again late at night! They haven't got a lot else to do now Shite Life's gone and very few people walk from Ramsey to Port e Vullen late at night!

ahahahaha, i know what you mean. But ive got a bad habbit of spending £100 easy and still be wanting more. Im laying off the drink for a while sort of thing which is what i told them :P But aye i know where your comming from, Its obvious a bloke cannot enjoy a few quite pints with mates these days, by quite i mean chavtastic idiots shouting and making tits out of them selfs at the bar.