Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
thelegend

Bay Festival ...?

It cannot get planning on noise grounds, its needed as a spare pair of annie's knickers, the company running it has not paid last years tax bill/rental bill/leccy bill.... the rumours are endless. A bloke down the pub told me it was going to be called off because some rare worms have been found on the site but I think he may have been pissed, or not really there.

Or this thread could just be a plan to get everyone tallking about it in a vain attempt to sell some more tickets.

Or this thread could just be a plan to get everyone tallking about it in a vain attempt to sell some more tickets.

Maybe they would have a better chance of selling tickets if they announced the rest of the acts/headliners. After all it is only nearly three months since they released some details and resumed selling tickets.

has anybody else heard rumours about the festival?

That it's overpriced and the lineup is a bit crap?

has anybody else heard rumours about the festival?

That it's overpriced and the lineup is a bit crap?

I would not describe that as a rumour!

Don't be sly :) there is a market for that kind of 'music' just not my cup of tea, or anyone else I know tbh.

A bloke down the pub told me it was going to be called off because some rare worms have been found on the site but I think he may have been pissed, or not really there.

Heard the same rumour about the rare worms although this has subsequently been resolved. They weren't rare worms after all, they were noodles and apparently had something to do with someone throwing up after having too much to drink and a Chinese take away.

I've heard that the tent has to be pitched upside down on health and safety grounds.

Something about those pointy bits potentially hurting drifting parachutists.

Oh Dear.

Shame

Move on.

It would seem the tent is double booked. Lets hope a replacement can be found rather sharpish!

You mean Elton won't be able to camp?