Face Painting - £35 Per Hour.

Hello! My name is Karen Allcote and I have recently started a Face Painting business called "Face2Face, Face Painting". If You would like to take a look at my website, the address is: www.face2face.vpweb.co.uk and if you like what you see, call me on 419352 or e-mail me on: karenallcote@hotmail.co.uk . My prices are very reasonable at £35 per hour, if you take a look about, you will see that's pretty cheap! :) Along with the Face Paintitng, each child will get a REE fun sticker and a sweet of their choice I'm available for ALL events, for Children and Adults! I hope to hear from you soon, Thank You, Karen Allcote x :)

post-24888-0-40454700-1302204277_thumb.jpg

Hello! My name is Karen Allcote and I have recently started a Face Painting business called "Face2Face, Face Painting". If You would like to take a look at my website, the address is: www.face2face.vpweb.co.uk and if you like what you see, call me on 419352 or e-mail me on: karenallcote@hotmail.co.uk . My prices are very reasonable at £35 per hour, if you take a look about, you will see that's pretty cheap! :) Along with the Face Paintitng, each child will get a REE fun sticker and a sweet of their choice I'm available for ALL events, for Children and Adults! I hope to hear from you soon, Thank You, Karen Allcote x :)

£35 a hour? You want to get your Bentley sign written. You'll pick up much more trade if you advertise :-)

It was a flat rate - of five pounds - for anything

I've looked at your page - and you seem capable of something similar

But to reach this level of detail it would take 10 minutes - its hard to describe how like Spiderman he looked

= £5.80

What is the most weird thing you have ever drawn on someones face?

Wow, I'd like to see it!

Well, as I'm just starting out, I havent had many opportunites to do adults faces, but I'd love to go mad with the scary face paints!

Without blowing my own trumpet, but if I see a picture, I always make sure I copy it exactly. Soo I'd like to look about for some really cool pic's and start coping them on some face's :D

post-24888-0-03103200-1302206759_thumb.jpg