pauld

All i repeat are senators/counterterrorism czars/agents, investigative journalist or pulitzer prize winning authors views on the events of 911, so feel free to insul them till your little heart bursts with pleasure, ofcourse proving THEM wrong is quite beyond you.

It is their conspiracy i just keep up to date with developements now, for awhile though i was ahead of the game, now the above quoted people have gone mainstream and pulitzered out of it, the snowball effect is great to watch.

Ever wonder why none of these people are sued, for their accussatoins of criminal misconduct.

This is quite different from your early posts:

I also truly believe after 2 years study of government documentation by myself and an american partner who has been an avid requester of FOIA documents, i can prove beyond doubt that a small cabal of top americans knew for almost a year that the attacks were being planned and allowed them to be executed, infact certain people abetted the terrorists.

I know this is old news, i also guess most people are not interested anymore, however i do guarantee that maybe one in 100 of you are even vaguely aware of the data we have aquired,

This is a test, a first test of our data in public, hence why i am posting to my local forum.

..which not only turned out to be lies (first test in public), but also conspiracy theory style leaps of logic (small cabal of top americans knew).

You've yet to prove 'unoquivically' that this is the case.

Well thats cos you wouldnt believe me when i quoted from the offical documents myself, so now all i really need to do is sit back and watch the official story white-wash un-ravel, and take a goodly measure of pleasure out of it.

Was not me that revived the thread, however i think any rational person would atleast acknowledge theres alot more to be revealed about 911, now the insurance carriers have started in, and theres billions of dollars to be recouped from the saudis, just adds more impetus to the already bold efforts of many important people in america.

I think the carriers will turn the un-masking of the cover-up into a run-away train unless congress steps in, on grounds of national security.

Either way there are going to be some real heavy-weight legal challenges with the potential of billions of dollars at stake to the industry.

You have to remember the majority of the information has only been in the public domain for 3 or 4 years, theres been a steady unmasking of those involved in the redacted pages of several reports, it all takes time.

Edited by pauld

Well thats cos you wouldnt believe me when i quoted from the offical documents myself, so now all i really need to do is sit back and watch the official story white-wash un-ravel, and take a goodly measure of pleasure out of it.

Was not me that revived the thread, however i think any rational person would atleast acknowledge theres alot more to be revealed about 911, now the insurance carriers have started in, and theres billions of dollars to be recouped from the saudis, just adds more impetus to the already bold efforts of many important people in america.

I think the carriers will turn the un-masking of the cover-up into a run-away train unless congress steps in, on grounds of national security.

Either way there are going to be some real heavy-weight legal challenges with the potential of billions of dollars at stake to the industry.

You have to remember the majority of the information has only been in the public domain for 3 or 4 years, theres been a steady unmasking of those involved in the redacted pages of several reports, it all takes time.

Here endeth the lesson from:

41380_712081448_3137_n.jpg

I think far too much thought is wasted on 9/11 and you have clearly wasted a good deal of time on it. Why do you think that is very important to the people? What if there was information about a cover-up of information? It's not going to be a shock. It won't lead to a better world or an improved political system. It just might get some people in trouble. But that's all. Edited by La_Dolce_Vita

Joint Statement from George J. Tenet, Cofer Black and Richard Blee

August 11, 2011

Richard Clarke was an able public servant who served his country well for many years. But his recently released comments about the run up to 9/11 are reckless and profoundly wrong.Clarke starts with the presumption that important information on the travel of future hijackers to the United States was intentionally withheld from him in early 2000.

It was not.

He wildly speculates that it must have been the CIA Director who could have ordered the information withheld.

There was no such order.

In fact, the record shows that the Director and other senior CIA officials were unaware of the information until after 9/11.

The handling of the information in question was exhaustively looked at by the 9/11 Commission, the Congressional Joint Inquiry, the CIA Inspector General and other groups.

The 9/11 Commission quite correctly concluded that “

It appears no one informed higher levels of management in either the FBI or CIA about the case.”

In early 2000, a number of more junior personnel (including FBI agents on detail to CIA) did see travel information on individuals who later became hijackers but the significance of the data was not adequately recognized at the time.

Since 9/11 many systemic changes have been made to improve the watch listing process and enhance information sharing within and across agencies.

Building on his false notion that information was intentionally withheld, Mr. Clarke went on to speculate--which he admits is based on nothing other than his imagination--that the CIA might have been trying to recruit these two future hijackers as agents.

This, like much of what Mr. Clarke said in his interview, is utterly without foundation.

Many years after testifying himself at length before the 9/11 Commission but making no mention of his wild theory, Mr. Clarke has suddenly invented baseless allegations which are belied by the record and unworthy of serious consideration.

We testified under oath about what we did, what we knew and what we didn't know.

We stand by that testimony.

In fact, the record shows that the Director and other senior CIA officials were unaware of the information until after 9/11.

Clarke forced them after all these years to publically answer his accusations.

And they all 3 of them are liars, they knew what clarke says they knew, its a matter of public record, they ALL knew by July 5th, 2001 at thelatest as below.

Here is the time line of what was known by whom and when at the FBI HQ and the CIA.

July 5, 2001 - Tom Wilshire sends email to his CTC managers, Richard Earl Blee, Chief of the CIA Bin Laden unit and Wilshire's immediate supervisor, Cofer Black head of the CIA CTC, and Director of the CIA George Tenet, indicating that the people at Kuala Lumpur are connected to the warnings of huge al Qaeda attack. Wilshire was a former CIA officer, who by this time, was moved over to the FBI to be the Deputy Chief of the FBI ITOS unit, the unit in charge of all FBI terrorist investigations in the world, and is also the CIA liaison to the FBI. In his position of liaison to the FBI, he is suppose to give CIA information to the FBI to be exploited in FBI criminal investigations. Wilshire already knows that al Qaeda terrorist Nawaf al-Hazmi has already entered the US, in order to carry out an al Qaeda terrorist attack and also knows that Khalid al-Mihdhar has a multi-entry visa for the US, in order to join with Hazmi in this attack. Wilshire also knows that Mihdhar and Hazmi had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing with Khallad. Wilshire tells DOJ IG investigators after the attacks on 9/11 that he thought at this time that the attack would take place in Malaysia. This is truly strange. So why was Hazmi already in the US and why did Mihdhar have a multi-entry visa for the US? Maybe Wilshire thought that they were coming to the US for a little R&R before going back to Malaysia to carry out their attack.

July 10, 2001 - Blee, Black, and Tenet contact Condoleezza Rice while driving to the White House to request an emergency meeting with her and Richard Clarke. They indicate that the US is about to be attacked by the al Qaeda terrorists in a massive attack that will kill thousands of Americans. The fact that this meeting took place is kept secret by all of the investigations on 9/11 even the 9/11 Commission investigation and only becomes widely known when the facts of this meeting are brought out by Bob Woodward in his book, State of Denial. What is more telling however is the fact that Tenet had described this meeting in the White House to Richard Bin Venista, and Philip Zelicow, yet his information never gets into the 9/11 Commission report. Rice tells Tenet in this White House meeting, to give this information to Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld and Attorney General Ashcroft, which he does on or about July 17, 2001. On July 26, 2001 CBS news reports that Ashcroft is now only flying on private jet aircraft for the remainder of his term as AJ. His office releases a press release that says he is flying on private aircraft due to an unspecified threat given to him by the FBI. At the April 14, 2004 public hearings, Bin Venista asked Ashcroft to explain why he flew only on private aircraft in the summer of 2001. Ashcroft says that he did fly on commercial aircraft, when he went on vacations out of the country with his wife, trips the US government would never have reimbursed him for had they been on private aircraft. In spite of the fact that Bin Venista knew that Ashcroft been given this warning by George Tenet, both Venista and Ashcroft keep this July 17, 2001 meeting with Tenet a secret.

July 13, 2001 - Tom Wilshire sends email to his CTC managers, Blee and Black, and [Tenet] indicating that Khallad is a major league killer [who was at the Kuala Lumpur with Mihdhar and Hazmi, planning the Cole], and asks for permission to pass the information on Kuala Lumpur meeting to the FBI. Blee, Black and Tenet refuse to give Wilshire permission to transfer the CIA information over to the FBI even though they just had a meeting at the White House describing a huge al Qaeda attack that they have told Rice will take place inside of the US, that will kill thousands of Americans.

July 23, 2001 - Wilshire sends another email to his CTC managers, Blee, Black and [Tenet] asking what has happened to his request for permission to send the Kuala Lumpur information to the FBI, and says he thinks that Khalid al-Mihdhar should be of “high interest” with respect to the next big al Qaeda terrorist attack, and his connection to Khallad, a major league killer (of Americans). Blee, Black and Tenet again refuse to give Wilshire permission to transfer the CIA Kuala Lumpur information over to the FBI.

August 21, 2001 – Margaret Gillespie a FBI agent working at the CIA, finds the cable that said an al Qaeda terrorist, Nawaf al-Hazmi, had entered the US on January 15, 2000. She contacts the INS who tells her that another al Qaeda terrorist, Khalid al-Mihdhar, had also entered the US on the same date, and flight, left in June 2000, and had just reentered the US again on July 4, 2001. Gillespie immediately realizes how horrific this information is.

August 22, 2001 - Margaret Gillespie gives this information that Mihdhar and Hazmi are inside of the US to FBI HQ Agent Dina Corsi and Deputy Chief of the FBI ITOS unit, Tom Wilshire. Wilshire knows immediately that they are here to take part in the massive al Qaeda attack that he and the CIA had been warned about since April 2001.

In the DOJ IG report, page 302, Corsi admits that she knows , by this date, that the CIA has a photo of Khallad at the Kuala Lumpur meeting, knows that they have been keeping this secret from the FBI Cole investigators so these FBI criminal investigators will not have the evidence they need to open any investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi. [NOTE: It would appear that the CIA thought that if Bongardt continued with any investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi and then found the Kuala Lumpur photo of Khallad, he would have known that the June 11, 2001 meeting between the CIA, FBI HQ agents and the FBI Cole bombing investigators had been nothing but a sting on the FBI, a criminal conspiracy to find out what the Cole investigators had found out about the Kuala Lumpur meeting.]

At this meeting set up by Tom Wilshire, Corsi had presented three photos of Mihdhar from Kuala Lumpur that Wilshire had gotten from the CIA and CIA officer Clark Shannon asked Bongardt and his team if they recognizes anyone in these photos. Since one photo only had Mihdhar and Hazmi in it, it was clear that the CIA only wanted to know if the FBI Cole investigators had found out the information that the CIA had been trying to keep secret, that Mihdhar and Hazmi had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing at this meeting. The CIA was concerned that if this information went to the FBI investigators, it might end up in the papers, and would show that the CIA was culpable in the Cole bombing for having photographed all of the al Qaeda terrorists at the Kuala Lumpur meeting and then letting them walk away to carry out the attacks on the USS Cole.

August 23, 2001 - Corsi contacts FBI intelligence Agent Craig Donnachie by phone at the New York office of the FBI and tells him that it is urgent that he start an intelligence investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi right away. In spite of Donnachie’s feeling this should be given to the FBI criminal Cole bombing investigators, he reluctantly agrees to start this investigation. Corsi emails Wilshire immediately and says; “Craig will open an intelligence investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi.”

Well known at the time at FBI HQ, the FBI office of the OIPR rarely allowed an intelligence investigation and criminal investigation of the same persons at the same time. The intelligence investigation will make it much harder for FBI agent Steve Bongardt and his team to start any criminal investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi, in spite of the fact that Corsi, Wilshire and the CIA knows Mihdhar and Hazmi had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing.

Margaret Gillespie forces the CIA Bin Laden unit to issue a worldwide alert for Mihdhar and Hazmi that indicates both Mihdhar and Hazmi are inside of the US, an alert that goes right to Blee, Black and Tenet. Since these CIA managers had already been given Wilshire’s warnings that Mihdhar would be found at the location of the next big al Qaeda attack, they clearly knew that these terrorists were inside of the US to take part in this al Qaeda attack. Yet none of the many people at the even the highest levels of the CIA or FBI HQ who are aware of this information on Mihdhar and Hazmi warn Bongardt and his criminal investigators that these terrorist are in the US to take part in a horrific al Qaeda attack

August 27, 2001 - On or about this date, both Tom Wilshire and Rod Middleton review and approve the EC that Corsi has written up to start an intelligence investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi.

Corsi is approved in writing by the general counsel for the NSA, to give the NSA Kuala Lumpur information to the FBI criminal investigators on the Cole in New York City, FBI Steve Bongardt and his team,

August 28, 2001 – Corsi’s EC comes over to the New York office of the FBI to Craig Donnachie, who sends it to John Liguori, his supervisor. Liguori thinks this connects both Mihdhar and Hazmi to the planning of the Cole bombing and sends this EC to FBI Agent Steve Bongardt.

Bongardt immediately calls Corsi and requests that this investigation be given to him and his team, since he now thinks these terrorists are inside of the US in order to carry out yet another horrific al Qaeda attack, and he has an experienced team already in place that can find these terrorists before they carry out this attack.

Corsi tells Bongardt that he and any of his team are not even allowed to look at the NSA information in her EC, in spite of the fact that she had already received the release from the NSA to give this very information to him, that he must destroy this EC and that he will not be allowed to take part in any investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi.

Bongardt requests that Corsi get an opinion from the NSLU, the FBI legal people to see if he can start an investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi since he does not see any connection between the NSA information and a FISA warrant, the only reason he would be denied this information.

August 29, 2001 - Corsi tells Bongardt that the NSLU had ruled he could not take part in any investigation for Midhar and Hazmi. Bongardt tells Corsi that because of this ruling someday [many] Americans will die. But according to the 9/11 Commission report the attorney Corsi had consulted NSLU Attorney Sherry Sabol tells DOJ IG investigators on November 7, 2002 that she told Corsi that since the NSA information had no connection to any FISA warrant, Bongardt could talked part in any investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi and if Corsi was still confused she could go to the NSA and get a release herself unaware that Corsi had already been given this release two days earlier.

FBI Agent Robert Fuller, an inexperienced FBI agent, who had never done any intelligence investigation, is given the intelligence investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi. The EC to start this intelligence investigation is marked "Routine", the absolute lowest level of precedence in spite of the fact that Corsi had been told by FBI Agent Bongardt that it is obvious that these terrorists are inside of the US for no other reason than to carry out a horrific al Qaeda terrorist attack

August 30, 2001 - CIA sends the photograph of Walid Bin Attash, aka Khallad, to the FBI HQ and requests that it be given to Rod Middleton, Corsi’s supervisor. In spite of the fact that Middleton had been on the phone in a conference call with Corsi to Bongardt shutting down his investigation of Mihdhar and Hazmi, and had been at the meeting with Sherry Sabol, where Sabol told Corsi and Middleton that Bongardt could take part in any investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi, and now had photographic proof that both Mihdhar and Hazmi had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing, Middleton, he never calls Bongardt back to allow him to start any investigation for Mihdhar and Hazmi.

September 5, 2001 - Robert Fuller calls FBI Agent Dina Corsi and tells him that he has gotten nowhere in his investigation to locate Mihdhar and Hazmi, and that he has failed to find any information in the FBI data base “Choicepoint” on Mihdhar or Hazmi. He requests that she give him permission to contact Saudi Arabian Airlines to get Mihdhar’s credit card number so he will have more to go on in the FBI data base. Corsi refuses to give Fuller permission even though she knows this will likely make his investigation fail to locate Mihdhar and Hazmi.

September 11, 2001 - Fuller had gotten nowhere by the time the attacks on the WTC towers take place. He and Bongardt are told shortly after this attack that both Mihdhar and Hazmi were on AA 77 that hit the Pentagon.

It is clear that Richard Blee, Cofer Black and George Tenet knew that the al Qaeda terrorists were just about to attack the US in the July 2001, knew this attack would kill thousands of Americans and still refused to give Tom Wilshire permission to give the Kula Lumpur information to the FBI. It is clear that Tom Wilshire was overseeing Corsi’s request to ask Donnachie for an intelligence investigation to head off any investigation by Steve Bongardt and his team, and had overseen Corsi’s work on her EC, even knowing that it specified “Routine” when both Corsi and Wilshire knew that these terrorists were inside of the US in order to carry out another al Qaeda attack that would kill thousands of Americans. It is also clear that Middleton had photographic proof that Mihdhar and Hazmi had taken part in the planning of the Cole bombing and still refused to give the FBI Cole bombing investigators permission to start a criminal investigation for these terrorists.

Many years after testifying himself at length before the 9/11 Commission but making no mention of his wild theory, Mr. Clarke has suddenly invented baseless allegations which are belied by the record and unworthy of serious consideration.

There whole statement is based on utter falsehoods, another obvious example above.

Clarke didnt know he had been left out of the loop and lied to, until the enquiries and trials were over and the reports and evidence put into the public domain.

The whole statement is a tissue of lies and half truths wrapped in subtle character assassination.

And another obvious obfuscation.

We testified under oath about what we did, what we knew and what we didn't know.

Ofcourse they testified, and constantly contradicted each other, even when giving evidence to the same inquiry, never mind cross referenced testimony from different inquiries.

Edited by pauld

The Truth is out there...

911 is a British boyband that consists of Lee Brennan, Jimmy Constable Spike Dawbarn and for a short period Lee Womack who left the band to study at Huddersfield University. The band were formed in 1995 and released their debut single in May 1996. They split in 2000, but re-united in 2005, when they participated in the ITV reality TV show Hit Me, Baby, One More Time.

Career (1995–2000)

911 began when Constable met Dawbarn whilst working as a dancer on the show The Hitman and Her. The two later found Brennan, and were signed by Virgin Records. They had their first Top 10 hit in 1996 with "Don't Make Me Wait", which reached #10. Nine more successive Top 10 hits followed, including the UK number one hit "A Little Bit More". The band split up in February 2000, when they announced their break-up live on Chris Moyles' Radio 1 show.

Their song, "Love Sensation" was featured in the 1997 film adaptation of the Harvey Comics character Casper, and was their only U.S. chart hit.

Reality television and comeback

In 2005, the members of the group reformed to participate in the ITV singing contest, Hit Me Baby One More Time. The band have since done a nightclub tour of the UK and Ireland, performing their most popular hits. More recently, 911 have performed at a number of nightclub and university events, and they entertained the crowd prior to the Bradford Bulls clash with Leeds Rhinos on Friday 23 May 2008.

In 2006, Constable took part in the MTV series Totally Boyband, which followed ex-members of boybands forming into a new band, called Upper Street. Their first (and only) single charted at No. 35 in the UK Singles Chart, and the band has since disbanded, with the whole project deemed a commercial disaster. Constable also appeared in BBC Two game show, Identity, on 28 August 2007, billed as an 'ex-boyband member'.

Dawbarn appeared in Never Mind the Buzzcocks's identity parade round in October 2009. Phill Jupitus's team failed to pick him out.

Brennan is married to Lindsay Armaou, formerly of B*Witched.

In 2009, they took part in LivingTV's, Pop Goes The Band; where the band members came together to get back to their boyband ways, resulting in a live performance. They performed "Body Shakin'".

In 2010, Lee Brennan appeared as one of the guest Carlisle fans in the popular morning football show, Soccer AM.

In 2011 Spike and Jimmy appeared as special guests in a round of the quiz show Celebrity Juice where it was mentioned that the band would again be reforming for a round of gigs. When asked if the band were reforming properly, Jimmy stated that if the fans buy the tickets then yes