Face Painting - £35 Per Hour.

'Face2face Face painting', face painting for all the family! I'm available for any event, whether it be children's fancy dress party's, girl's or boy's night's out, work do's, halloween, christmas, easter, you name it! Along with the face painting, each child get's a fun sticker and a sweet of their choice! I'm based in douglas, but i can travell to any part of the island for your event! So please get your booking in now on: 419352 or you can email me on: facepainting@face2face.vpweb.co.uk, or you can visit my website on: www.face2face.vpweb.co.uk , i hope to hear from you soon! :) karen allcote.

Can't blame someone for trying, but I thought the last thread in General Chat was locked?

Anyway, it's perfectly possible to do your own face painting party.

I'd be delighted to do it for our family's young ones at their next party. The children would enjoy trying it out on one another too.

See here for some face painting ideas.

Sometimes just have a go yourselves and get the host child involved. It's a heck of a lot of fun organising your own childrens party.

I know it sucks, but we have to be consistent. People pay to advertise here and they would (quite rightly) get sniffy if we allowed free advertising all the time. We let you have the first thread, and I'm not going to delete this one, but you can't use this forum for promoting your own commercial enterprises in this way.