Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
spikydu

Come Dine With Me To Film On Island

I did wonder why he didn't roll it out first in Ramsey given that he's from here, that makes sense I guess. Real shame though as if it is a good as so many people claim it to be, I'd happily switch over for the saving at work and at home.

MISSION

We'll have to get Eddie and Allan on this time - they're brilliance with cooking books is unsurpassed.

The meal might taste like shit, but they'll convince you it's the best thing you've ever eaten.

Err, ahem....

• Like 2

being shown next week

• Episode 56 - Isle of Man: Michelle

Riding school owner Michelle is serving up a country themed menu, with game pie for main, and home grown rhubarb on sponge for dessert. With singing, dancing and flirting, will Michelle's raucous evening be a winner?

• 0fef1723-4bfe-4761-9654-26d383029a21_625
    Episode 57 - Isle of Man: Eva

It's the turn of retired gardener Eva to host. So far she's been the centre of attention and tonight she plans to keep it that way. With her no nonsense attitude - and menu, Eva plans to go all out to bag the £1000 prize.

See more
    Episode 58 - Isle of Man

Bling-tastic account manager Justine is hoping to woo her guests with a love-themed evening. Everything seems to be going to plan when local entrepreneur Stuart decides to get on one knee and propose to Eva... with a napkin ring holder! Photographer Richard who reveals his celebrity crush is Una Stubbs.

See more
    Episode 59 - Isle of Man

Bike enthusiast Richard is hoping to race into pole position with a night based on the famous Isle of Man TT motorbike race. He also tries to play the cute card by bringing out his pet bunny, but account manager Justine would rather turn the rabbit into a pair of gloves!

See more
    Episode 60 - Isle of Man: Stuart

Entrepreneur and Apprentice contestant Stuart takes reveals his love of American food with an Awesome American mezze to start, steak and chips for main and a Harvard mess for dessert. But he finds he's a little out of his depth in the kitchen.

Bloody typical, the only thing I want to see on the terror visual in 100 years and I'm away.

Brilliant. Love Baggs.

What ever you may think of the Baggs boy, he's entertaining, I met him out one night and found him to be really nice, he chatted away, even introduced me to his sister - yeah, I am a bit of a fan woman but what is not to like? He's pleasant, hard working, ambitious and just the right age to marry my daughter :D

• Like 2

What ever you may think of the Baggs boy, he's entertaining, I met him out one night and found him to be really nice, he chatted away, even introduced me to his sister - yeah, I am a bit of a fan woman but what is not to like? He's pleasant, hard working, ambitious and just the right age to marry my daughter :D

Marrying off your daughter to a minor celebrity, that doesn't sound like you?

Edited by oldmanxfella

Thought AC was the lucky man? Lol

• Like 1

First episode done - they seem like a nice bunch, although I thought that score of 4 was a bit tight, just because she didn't like the idea of eating pigeon.