Http://ellanvanninairways.com/

I am sure I recognise Mr Johnson from his photo.

He is, if I am correct, Nathan Hudson, who rented a flat from me a while back and did a runner without paying his rent. The flat was left in a mess and when I was in redecorating the phone kept on ringing with irate buyers from e-bay who had paid but not had goods delivered. I reported him to the police then, he was caught in Port Erin and spent time in Victoria Road. He was early 20's and had already got previous convictions in the UK for the same type of scam.

This is what Mr Hudson has done, been convicted of.

He pretended he worked for Eastern Airlines then. Since he has run travel booking companies, coach and rail companies.

On his release from IOM he was shipped to Scotland to face charges for a similar scam in Scotland before he came here. He skipped and ended up in East Anglia. He was caught and charged and convicted and sentenced to 2 years at Leeds Crown Court. Before his release he admitted the Scots charges and was re-sentenced to an additional 14 months.

He was from Cottingham near Hull. I met his father who came over to sort things out. He had even defrauded family members

I have googled Nathan Hudson. There are dozens of pages, associating him with e-bay scams dash coaches and cityexpress where he failed to pay staff and took money for holidays which were never delivered. He is apparently not long out of prison (late 2010)for more fraud.His last scams were in Great Yarmouth and Humberside (the Hull club connection)

He advertised coach trips to Alton Towers on a gay date site, fitlads.com and extracted hundreds of £15 payments from potential customers. He has had serial boyfriends, none of whom apparently twigged what he was doing, and whose families were also ripped off.

I have telephoned 631212.

google: Nathan Hudson Isle of Man, Nathan Hudson fraud, Nathan Hudson scam, Nathan Hudson conman

No one, repeat no one, pay any money. If you apply for a job what is the betting ellanvannin airways will short list and want funds to let you go on to the next stage.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes john , going from these photos , its nathan hudson , he was arrested in port erin and spent a few months in prison here on the island

if you enter his name on google , you will see that he has spent quite a lot of years in prison , for selling holidays and tickets to people , and also for his fruad with ebay

Edited by spikydu

The guy is obviously so convincing that I am amazed that the DTI or any other IOMG agency has not already shelled out a grant or some other funding on this one. Surely if he can scam old grannies out of a few hundred quid for a duff holiday he's already taken the pants down of a government official and left him with a rather large radish related injury? I think this has legs yet.

If you Google "Nate Matthew Johnson" there's a link to a Facebook group page called "Isle of Gay" with this message from Nate: "hey guys, my boyfriend and i have just moved to IoM and looking for new mates, im 27, my boyfriend is 20, feel free to add me on here or send a message!" No picture of him but he's using a Manx flag as his profile picture.

This thread's brilliant. Manxforums to the rescue!

I know that sounds sarcastic but it isn't.

ManxForums - where the News gets the News, since 1868 :)

So if he is gay (and I'm not saying he is or he isn't), who's that unsuspecting lady sitting next to him in what looks like a restaurant (and I'm not saying it is or it isn't). Also, the guy sitting next to him in the other photo, does he know that now people might assume that he is gay (and I'm not saying he is or he isn't), or that people will now associate him with a guy being labelled as a conman (and I'm not saying he is or he isn't).

All I can say is that this forum has done much better investigative work than the newspapers, radios, government combined.

So if he is gay (and I'm not saying he is or he isn't), who's that unsuspecting lady sitting next to him in what looks like a restaurant (and I'm not saying it is or it isn't). Also, the guy sitting next to him in the other photo, does he know that now people might assume that he is gay (and I'm not saying he is or he isn't), or that people will now associate him with a guy being labelled as a conman (and I'm not saying he is or he isn't).

All I can say is that this forum has done much better investigative work than the newspapers, radios, government combined.

I think Risso is suggesting that being gay is infinitely worse than scamming people for money and then doing a bunk. Odd ..

I think Risso is suggesting that being gay is infinitely worse than scamming people for money and then doing a bunk. Odd ..

I'm not suggesting anything of the sort. I was merely pointing out the results of a Google search and the fact that he's associating himself with The Isle of Man. I couldn't care less what sexuality he is.