Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxmaid

Deal Or No Deal

On tonights show was a fella called Dom, he has lived on the IOM since he was 4.... the show referred to the IOM quite a lot, and Dom even took the banker some manx knobs.

Shame he didn't have a good win, but he still walked away with more then he started with.

I don't think that it is possible to walk away with less money than you started with? :P

Used to go to school with Dom decent fella, shame he didn't win the big bucks at least he didn't come across as some sort of mentalist claiming he has feelings about boxes and blubbing like a baby when he loses the big boxes.

On tonights show was a fella called Dom, he has lived on the IOM since he was 4.... the show referred to the IOM quite a lot, and Dom even took the banker some manx knobs.

Shame he didn't have a good win, but he still walked away with more then he started with.

Another Manx 'rep' makes a fool of himself, picking 21 numbers at random while dragging it out for an hour with a load of incessant dribble. What a hero! Got a place on the 'show'. Really put the island on the map.

I picked out 21 numbers in 10 minutes taking me mum to bingo tother night. Do I get a knighthood?

Another Manx 'rep' makes a fool of himself, picking 21 numbers at random while dragging it out for an hour with a load of incessant dribble. What a hero! Got a place on the 'show'. Really put the island on the map.

I picked out 21 numbers in 10 minutes taking me mum to bingo tother night. Do I get a knighthood?

Yes

wow tweek, its harmless fun? With a spot of gambling. ok it also has Noel Edmonds, but that's not the Manx fellaghs fault, lighten up, smile :)

You put the " knob " in Manx Knobs.

Yeah I can't watch it myself. I was busy watching Braggs on Celebrity Five Go To... instead (far more entertaining).

yes indeed, arise sir sad act.. :D

Pond life television, don't you just love it.

I remember when TV was about talent, not crappy talent shows and the like's of Deal or No Deal and the bollocks they talk.

Whoever brought Edmonds back needs his arse kicked.

I remember when TV was about talent, not crappy talent shows and the like's of Deal or No Deal and the bollocks they talk.

better than golden balls with jasper carrot though.

better than golden balls with jasper carrot though.

I am happy to say that I have not seen Jaspers golden balls.

'Deal Or No Deal' is one of the most tedious shows in the history of television.

That is all.

Yet you still watch it