Are there tickets still available?

where are they playing?

Villa marina royal hall,think theres still tickets left,if anything like last concert,should be belting night

thank you, are they the same guys that did Bushys last year on MadSunday night?

Just got back from the show - really enjoyed it, my ears are still ringing and my throat's sore.

One gripe though. What happened to "For those about to Rock, We Salute You"? I was waiting for the cannons to come out to finish the show and they didn't happen. Next time please lads!

We had a brilliant night, thanks to everyone who came down to the Villa on Saturday.

Yeah, we decided to leave "For those about to Rock" out due to the lack of cannons and the effect on the song itself. We've already had a chat about doing it in future...

No, the band on Mad Sunday last year (and this Mad Sunday) was/is A Little Bitta' Rosie. Same singer, different band. We're doing a double header with Ed Force One, so if rock is your thing, then you could do worse than coming down to the tent this weekend for a bit of Maiden and 'DC :)