Barcelona 3, Man Utd 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barca are the team of the moment. I expected them to score once in the first half and at least once in the second half. So the scoreline was a bit of a surprise but not the result.

Barca delivered on all their promises, Man U were good but not good enough on the night. But they still did the Premiership proud against an exceptional team. Well done Barca! Worthy winners.

Just think, had Barca been playing a lesser team like Liverpool the score would have been well into double figures.

Don`t be daft, only the top 4 teams qualify for the CL, Liverpool couldn`t qualify for ITV4 next year.

Don`t be daft, only the top 4 teams qualify for the CL, Liverpool couldn`t qualify for ITV4 next year.

I thought that minus serial diving cheat Speedo Gerrard and with Kenny in charge the ambulance shakers had quite a good late rally. Finishing sixth in the Prem is not shabby.

However the number nineteen seems to be important at the moment - it's the 19th season of the Premiership, it's the 19th consecutive season where Liverpool have failed to win the Premiership and Man U have now been League Champions for a record 19 times.

What an amazing coincidence!

I sometimes see people in public life and say "I bet he supports United" - Eddie Lowey for example. But not always people I dislike ie Terry Hall from the Specials.